w00d

Submod: New Freeplay Map Second Edition - update

well the thing is is that one time i took to long before my pd got a chance to arrest him. but that was like 3 minutes into the game and then i got an event.

Guest GB619
It probably is that pathing that is the problem there...

I checked path to firestation,and it seem to be there,as the firetruck returns to the station no problem,but i will take a look at the weekend unless anyone else fixes the reason why it wont return

Guest GB619

Just to let all know,both me and soldjaboy are workng on the map with wOOd's permission,it will take a while to complete as we all are quite busy with work and stuff,soldjaboy has come up with some new idea's for the map,and hopefully with approval they canbe added.

Although this map had some issues,it is a great map and wOOd deserves a great thankyou,as all we are doing is bug finding and fixing hopefully,anyways as soon as we have anything else to add we will let ya know.

Once we are happy the map willbe uploaded again for all to use

Peace out to all

Sound good you guys. Soldjaboy, I think you are right about the virtual object. I forgot about that. But I think taking out the fence out all together or just moving it farther out will look a lot better, I have not had a chance to get in editor and mess around but I hope to get a chance to look in the editor and make some changes.

Guest EMSTEAM

For me, after about 10 minutes of game play, whenever I send an ambulance to the hospital or a police car to the station, and they have people in them, they will not go in, the paramedics just stand there and the suspect just stands next to the cruiser. Can someone help me?

PS:GREAT MAP! :cheers-mate:

For me, after about 10 minutes of game play, whenever I send an ambulance to the hospital or a police car to the station, and they have people in them, they will not go in, the paramedics just stand there and the suspect just stands next to the cruiser. Can someone help me?

PS:GREAT MAP! :cheers-mate:

I'll look into it tomorrow. I've noticed it happen a couple of times. The BLS problem is fixed. The virtual object is too close to the fence. So, I just deleted the fence and will commence to doing a little cosmetic surgery tomorrow.

I'll look into it tomorrow. I've noticed it happen a couple of times. The BLS problem is fixed. The virtual object is too close to the fence. So, I just deleted the fence and will commence to doing a little cosmetic surgery tomorrow.

Yay, I thought the fence looked a bit tacky there anyway.

i have noticed alot of traffic issues and have just raised the spawn intervals and ive gotten alot of police incidents one problem is the buses they just stop at the bus stops and dont move so i deleted the bus stops another thing is animals i mean for a city there is alot and on the highway they cause traffic jams but other than the traffic issue and firestation there isnt that many problems like everyone is saying if u want to use the map then u will be willing to fix it or deal with it.

Thanks wood for the great map!

i have noticed alot of traffic issues and have just raised the spawn intervals and ive gotten alot of police incidents one problem is the buses they just stop at the bus stops and dont move so i deleted the bus stops another thing is animals i mean for a city there is alot and on the highway they cause traffic jams but other than the traffic issue and firestation there isnt that many problems like everyone is saying if u want to use the map then u will be willing to fix it or deal with it.

Thanks wood for the great map!

There are several problems with the map and not everyone knows how to work on them and they should not have to deal with something that was incomplete. So, as said in recent posts, it is up to us to work together and fix it in which 2 members from forums are doing for everyone that would like to use it.

w00d, the map is truly great and I think it can be finished by members from forum. Just a few bugs here and there but bugs can be fixed if you know what your doin. Thanks again for making this map and especially that base for tow truck, maintenance, etc.

There are several problems with the map and not everyone knows how to work on them and they should not have to deal with something that was incomplete. So, as said in recent posts, it is up to us to work together and fix it in which 2 members from forums are doing for everyone that would like to use it.

w00d, the map is truly great and I think it can be finished by members from forum. Just a few bugs here and there but bugs can be fixed if you know what your doin. Thanks again for making this map and especially that base for tow truck, maintenance, etc.

exactly so is there any head way?

It helps to ask some one actually working on the map like Souljaboy, and GB 619. ;)

Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday I can get to work on helping out on the bug fixes.

ok i know just asking everyone since anyone can really edit the map such as me lol but the fire script code worked for me but im still having trouble with traffic but thats about it

Guest GB619
ok i know just asking everyone since anyone can really edit the map such as me lol but the fire script code worked for me but im still having trouble with traffic but thats about it

I am adding a couple of sets of traffic lights to control traffic,and have edited the spawn points,me and soldjaboy are still working on other issues,as far as i know the pathing issues are fixed,and the \bls ambulance and many other things,i willbe doing some more work on the map tonight,but had hard drive failure,so had to re load onto new drive,but it all good now,as for when it is ready

It willbe ready when its ready,once me soldjaboy and xplorer4x4 have finished,as far as i know we will give files to wOOd to look at then it should be released,so be patient,we all have lives outside of EM4.

Added one set of lights,and soldjaboy is gonna add road markings

adjusted virtual object,but i think this has been done

and edited streets,the picture here is the one that was causing firetruck from FS2 to not go anywhere,it is fixed in this picture

gate2009062319122776.th.jpg lights2009062319002103.th.jpg path2009062319130010.th.jpg

Did you read the post above you. GEESH

Well you should be able to just buy the vehicles just like the normal freeplay maps.

I can buy vehicles just like the normal free play map, but and this is a big but, when hoppa released his 1.8 he made it so, the chief could use the command button to call in

additional eng, ems, or what ever and the script would buy said vehicle and send to the location you have chosen.

Now, when I try to call in vehicles that I have not bought yet, the game states vehicle not available or dispatched....I cant remember the actual wording but you get the point.

Guest GB619
is anyone working on this map to be released??

its looks awesome

The map was released in may,but had many bugs,so me and another member are trying to fix the issues,as wOOd does not have time to do it,we are doing ok and are expecting to release a less bugged map on the 4th July.

Oh and you really should not ask when things are going to be released it against the rules :police:

I wouldnt bother going through woods to get this released as I dont think he wants anything to do with it anymore.

Do you guys still need my help or do you have it mostly covered? Sounds like you guys have it covered for now as July 4th is in 3 days, almost 2 days.

Guest cartagena101x

ok sorry about asking i totally forgot it was against the rules

but anyways this map looks awesome i cant wait

good job and thanks for all of those who are putting the work and effort into getting the bugs fixed and all

=]