w00d

Submod: New Freeplay Map Second Edition - update

Update

Because the files of the small crew had been lost have I taken some time to fix the small bugs. The paths are now correct, gunman deleted, FS2 is working ok, added trafficlights, added a sniper event, silo can be towed away, cockpit of crashed plane can be towed away, people that are standing under a building is fixed, added some fences to block ambu from driving trough forest and some other small things witch I can't remember.

I didn't change the traffic flow, because that requires a lot of testing.

You can download the files here. Install instruction are at the first post.

Download here the files

I want to thanks the crew that have been working on the bugs. I hope that they will continue on improving this map.

Update

Because the files of the small crew had been lost have I taken some time to fix the small bugs. The paths are now correct, gunman deleted, FS2 is working ok, added trafficlights, added a sniper event, silo can be towed away, cockpit of crashed plane can be towed away, people that are standing under a building is fixed, added some fences to block ambu from driving trough forest and some other small things witch I can't remember.

I didn't change the traffic flow, because that requires a lot of testing.

You can download the files here. Install instruction are at the first post.

Download here the files

I want to thanks the crew that have been working on the bugs. I hope that they will continue on improving this map.

GOOD!!!

i got an idea for 'if' you will work on it again..

To make it more LA style (LA mod), add much traffic so its very busy on the road.

Dutch (i think you prefer this language as its your own)

Ik heb een idee voor 'als' je er nog een keer aan gaat werken..

Om het meer LA style te maken (LA mod), Veel verkeer toevoegen zodat het druk op de weg wordt.

GOOD!!!

i got an idea for 'if' you will work on it again..

To make it more LA style (LA mod), add much traffic so its very busy on the road.

Dutch (i think you prefer this language as its your own)

Ik heb een idee voor 'als' je er nog een keer aan gaat werken..

Om het meer LA style te maken (LA mod), Veel verkeer toevoegen zodat het druk op de weg wordt.

I allready added more traffic then normal. That's causing the traffic jams.

w00d, are you sure you uploaded new version?

Ive found gunman on his place near the train station.

Well yes it should be the new files. Check the file date of the .em4 file. It should be from today (16-08-2009). The name of the zip file is Freeplay map Second Edition.

Guest NPD-Traffic

i still have same issue :\ no calls on this map i just downloaded and installed i waited for some time and nothing out of boredom i started my own fire :P but any tips?

Guest NPD-Traffic
uhuh..

I think i found a bug or something:

i got normal map when i start up the freeplay,so i think i did something wrong or. it also could be that i changed the map that i got HEV and Brush truck at the station....

Rename the files

The two files named Dfreeplay.

Remove the d and leave it as freeplay on both and than replace the 2 existing + the universal freeplay provided

At station 1 all the trucks are backwards, this is prob my fault i know. But what did i do wrong...i renamed the files like told to? Do you have to do anything with the freeplaySE.eft

I renamed

dfreeplay.dds to freeplay.dds

dfreeplay.e4m to freeplay.e4m

freeplaySE.eft to i dont know besides just freeplay.eft but when i did this the game crashed...?

Also the command boxes dont seem to work...I dont get any of the fire hours commands to get new firefighters and such.

At station 1 all the trucks are backwards, this is prob my fault i know. But what did i do wrong...i renamed the files like told to? Do you have to do anything with the freeplaySE.eft

I renamed

dfreeplay.dds to freeplay.dds

dfreeplay.e4m to freeplay.e4m

freeplaySE.eft to i dont know besides just freeplay.eft but when i did this the game crashed...?

Also the command boxes dont seem to work...I dont get any of the fire hours commands to get new firefighters and such.

1st. Read through the previous pages to find the fix for the fire trucks. If you don't feel like reading to find fix then just move all the vehicles out of station and send them all back and they will be all back the normal way.

2nd. I don't think you have to rename the freeplaySE.eft just the .dds and .e4m files according to the version you have.

3rd. Try reinstalling the map again WITHOUT renaming the freeplaySE.eft.

1st. Read through the previous pages to find the fix for the fire trucks. If you don't feel like reading to find fix then just move all the vehicles out of station and send them all back and they will be all back the normal way.

2nd. I don't think you have to rename the freeplaySE.eft just the .dds and .e4m files according to the version you have.

3rd. Try reinstalling the map again WITHOUT renaming the freeplaySE.eft.

You don't need to rename the .eft file. When do people start to read!? The install instruction are in the first post! I don't write it for myself but for you guys, so please take a minute and read it.

I meant paths as in the roots for the cars, you know the paths that the cars take around the streets. Dont worry about it.

On top of that i wouldn't even begin to know how to use the editor for maps, so ill look into that crap later.

You don't need to rename the .eft file. When do people start to read!? The install instruction are in the first post! I don't write it for myself but for you guys, so please take a minute and read it.

Well we follow YOUR instructions and they dont work. I replcaed the 2 files and added the 1 in my maps section and get the older freeplay map.