Newfoundking

Emergency Image Wars

Let me introduse you to hevy rescue 56.This is the first such Heavy Rescue vehicle purchased by the Los Angeles Fire Department in 21 years. This rig responds to a wide variety of emergencies such as the complex extrication of victims from traffic collisions, industrial machinery entrapment, collapsed structures or other scenarios that require precision cutting, spreading, disassembly or heavy lift capability. The Heavy Rescue also responds as support and supplementary staffing with the LAFD's three intra-jurisdictional Urban Search and Rescue Teams for intricate technical rescue situations. The Apparatus Operator and Firefighter III assigned to the Heavy Rescue perform double duty by also addressing minor mechanical maladies that effect both heavy and light vehicles within the Department's 934 vehicle fleet.OH yea it can also lift 80,000 lbs :mukkies:

Edit by pyrothijs: link removed, see posts below for right link

Edited by pyrothijs

Hey I just noticed West has another round!

Congrats guys... Um... that makes 4 3 I think

Now the category is Volunteer disaster Aid centers, like the Salvation Army(my fav :P ) Red cross etc.

2463455500_5aa927a976_o.jpg

Here we only have 4 smaller vehicles(SUVs) 2, wait now the divisions merged 6 EDU (the big ones) and various other assorted EDS vehicles... It's a shame too because we just bought like brand new vehicles with the old division painted on it and such, then we get word, that divisions are merging and we have to repaint it, because it still says EAST division... Really if you can top any other these vehicles I will be please, if you top all, then you are good :)

Malden_EC_Rescue_2.jpg

Malden Emergency Center, a volunteer rescue and support department (independent from the Malden Fire Department) that serves North and West MA. They work with the fire departments at incidents doing such work as rehab, smoke ejection, air and light support, and general manpower and equipment backup at fires and incidents.

Edited by AgentSmith6

well as long as it isn't a fully paid department(like LAfd, FDNY, NYPD Etc.) then yes

Okay Hmm I just re-read it and well yes, if they spend money on gas or whatever getting there, its only right that they are re inbursed, so they count, as long as they don't get paid solely for showing up, and that is over 60% of the department's sole income, then sure they count

Edited by Newfoundking