Newfoundking

Emergency Image Wars

THIS GAME WILL GO TO 10

This game is very simple, but lets start out with the teams....

ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE WESTERN HEMISHPERE, ARE WEST AND EASTERN HEMISPHERE ARE EAST

Pretty simple right?

Okay the rules...

posts will go west east, etc...

You have to post an image superior to the one above yours. It has to be an emergency vehicle. I don't want to see any dead people or anything, use common sense, we have children (minors) here. I will play referee, and if it is starting to die out, then I'll play whatever team needs me...

An Example would be to post maybe a EMS bike (hot topic for LA mod :P )

bike_custom.jpg

And to top that, I would use maybe a

LeicesterEMS.jpg

Now you are trying to beat the other team, so try to post more superior, if I come in and see something that is not superior like form a charger to a bike(pedal), then you are out... and the other team gets a point... Then I start it off again and will state what will happen. Now the next thing is don't post something that is way up there, just try to make it 1 level up, because remember if you have the utmost superior, and someone tops that on the other team, you guys are screwed... There will be categories, Like EMS Fire Police or TEC ( hehe had to throw that in) Now the teams to have be active too, try not to go more than a day without response... Because otherwise, the game ends... Also, If you post a less superior vehicle, and I veto it, the you can argue(only the image poster) to why it is more superior than the other, whether it be speed or power... Okay, Understood? Clear as mud I take it :P

PM me with any questions and I will post the answer here, along with the question... Remember if you post less superior, your team loses a point!

emamc-left.jpg

Something to get the fight going... Lets try to keep this level EMS!'

PS yes its an EMS motorbike!

EDITI have just made the new banners, these are for the teams as a whole in the challenge, not just this game...

The East Banner has the Ribbon for this game, as they are the leaders of this game.

VCE.jpg

the West banner gets the Ribbon for the previous game, as well as a medal for winning

VCW.jpg

Right here is just a little 100x100 key to tell them apart

Key.jpg

well bike is sure surpassed by a boat, and the boat isn't as practical as a road ambulance, and the NHS ambulance is FREE as well as bigger(well it looks) also it appears to have the lights on(Grille)! Good thing too, you were about a millimeter from a first round upset!

Can anyone top that for West?

lets see... Don't forget to tell everyone there is a new East Vs West game!

Well we got a heavy ambo a Medflight , the a SAR heli...

Can that be topped west?

PS Strobe lights were a thing of the past, so the EVsW Challenges are now upgraded to LED lights

EDIT: because of confusion, I am stating the PS as only for my banner, I don't care what the car has, hell it can be a pink blinker from 1901(probably not superior) but I dont really care what you choose, just try to win

*BUZZ*

I'm sorry, you need to read the rules, WEST then EAST then WEST, I beleive you are on the EAST team, you chose that one, now if you are on the Prime Meridian, you play EAST... but otherwise, you know the drill... This will be the only warning, next time I DQ the Team, so watch out...

thats a stupid rule.....some departments order trucks with strobes on them...and strobes or leds or old halogens dont make a truck better then another unless your looking at it from a 4 yr olds perspective...which even then...doesnt make a difference im a member of two departments....1 with a 1990 International Engine..that still wins best engine trophies over new trucks...and another dept with a 97 Seagrave engine...that again still beats out new trucks with pretty leds....lighting shouldnt matter

Wait PVFD whats a stupid rule?

I'm lost, please explain

Unless you are talking about how the NHS ambo got thru, well it had a light on that was visible, so it made it, then the next one was a heavy ambulance, which is bigger, and more [powerful (superior) I never once said lighting mattered... I was talking about my banner, I had a strobe light in it before, but then I replaced it with a LED one, because they are newer, Strobes lighting systems do NOT matter on the truck, just superiority of the picture

Now if I am understanding you incorrectly let me know, OTHERWISE the West should really post a picture, they have only another 14 Hours (approx) The buzzer rings at 1502 tomorrow My time, so exactly one day after the time of post of post !12

Round 2 ends already...

YOU CAN ONLY POST THE CATEGORY THAT IT IS!!!!

the first one to screw it up was Jab16,

Sorry but East gets round 2 as well... Now listen, can everyone please post their team at the bottom of the post, just make my life easier? either that or put in the banner, and Thossi, you are still WEST BTW, you are in the Western Hemisphere... So if you want to kick up a storm about the teams, and how you are europe still, like last game, then don't play... If you break the rules again, the side you wish to play for(EAST) will lose the round automaticaly...Said it very nicely, compared to what I could have

Round 3

MUST BE FIRE!

kent_fire_trailer.jpg

Top this one, and remember East, then West/West then East, not the same team twice in a row....

REad the rules, you'll understand then(post 1)

-Referee Newfoundking(REF Team)