Newfoundking

Emergency Image Wars

nice its a tiller, but a different paint schemes, remember different EXOTIC colours(purple blue pink) of the same truck still amke it superior, but If I question it, you better be prepared to answer!

Okay EAST you are up

PS West, as a Westerner myself(though I play for neither team, and I want to see this go good--im unbiased-- HURRY UP, they are creaming you, 2-0 come on!)

nice its a tiller, but a different paint schemes, remember different EXOTIC colours(purple blue pink) of the same truck still amke it superior, but If I question it, you better be prepared to answer!

Okay EAST you are up

PS West, as a Westerner myself(though I play for neither team, and I want to see this go good--im unbiased-- HURRY UP, they are creaming you, 2-0 come on!)

....ok...again...uh sorry but...my truck aint no pretty truck with pinks and blues and purples....but it has a 500 detroit motor....every tool an engine could ever need...2000 gpm pump...but if a euro posts a truck that is pretty colors its superior....sorry...it dont work that way...

no no no no no no... '

Pink was an exaggeration, I don't care waht it is, as long as it can be argued superior.... If it is the same one, but bigger, or more powerful, then it superiorises... Just use common sense, and if it might not be considered superior, be prepared to tell me why, if it doesn't look superior.... just stick t o the categorie, and make sure you are more exotic (and opposite team) as last post!

Sorry but East gets round 2 as well... Now listen, can everyone please post their team at the bottom of the post, just make my life easier? either that or put in the banner, and Thossi, you are still WEST BTW, you are in the Western Hemisphere... So if you want to kick up a storm about the teams, and how you are europe still, like last game, then don't play... If you break the rules again, the side you wish to play for(EAST) will lose the round automaticaly...Said it very nicely, compared to what I could have

Well, you kinda said eastern vs western HEMISPHERE, and I thought you would say something like that, so I dug up something:

Hemisphere1.jpg

I'm not gonna bring up a fight or anything, just pointing out.

Thossi, that dotted line is the Prime Meridian, not the read line, there are 24 time zones(15 degrees apart, as this map shows, the 12th line is the GMT (Prime meridian) it runs through the Country of England(and some others) Iceland is west of that.... I will draw up a map now, color coded too!

And Smith, nice truck, the 3000gpm just makes it a tad superior, letting West stay in the game, East go ahead

ok .....how many times am i gonna say it...a vehicle can be as long as it pleases....doesnt make it better....just makes it less maneuverable....its whats inside that counts....so longer doesn't make it better tomyboy...and agent neither does taller.....if the east can justify that the trucks in they're pictures out pump and have bigger motors then the other pics...THATS what makes it better....goahead and argue with me on it....because when a FD specs a truck...they try to avoid it being long...

Yes PVFD You took the words out of my mouth, size doesn't mean anything, I can post a 80km fire truck, that pumps 800000000000gallons a second(exaggeration) and that won't beat a little fire truck the size of a pickup that can pump 1000gpm and get almost anywhere.

BTW

The one Tomyboy posted I am assuming is the one in the back... from now on only link to the photo, not the whole page... and I looked at the one Smith posted, now I will let this pass as more superior, because bigger means more water capacity, if I am incorrect in this case, then please inform me with what all the size is for...

So the game goes on. .. you have until I get back from the early Morning service tomorrow east to post a better more superior vehicle of fire something... I don't know I screwed up that sentence and figured backspace isn't worth it :P

Let the game go on

-Newfoundking

Versus Challenge Referee