w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Just had a major breakthrough: the first accident happend in the new freeplay map.

Having an accident means that there are no error anymore in the map :D

Hey W00D,

Geweldig jongen, deze nieuwe map! Ik kom hem toevallig vandaag tegen en heb hem meteen geïnstallleerd; toppie!

Ik keek meestal alleen naar de MODS van HOPPAH zelf, terwijl ik op het forum ook al heel veel vragen had gezien met verzoeken over upgrades van de stad. En nu wordt ik dus ineens met een compleet nieuwe stad geconfronteerd en dan zelfs ook nog versie 1.2! Ik denk dat ik in de tussentijd "wat gemist" heb. Ik zal dus ook de upgrades van de stad in de gaten gaan houden. Heb jij toevallig, net als HOPPAH, ook een website waar we de ontwikkelingen kunnen volgen?

Ik hoor graag van je.

Nogmaals, KLASSE!!

Groetjes,

Rob :D

English translation by Pyrothijs

Hey W00D,

the new map is great! I found and installed it today.

I used to only look ad Hoppahs mods and saw many requests on the forum for upgrades of the virtual city. Now we have a complete new city and even a version 1.2! Must have missed something in between, I'll monitor the upgrades closely from now on. Do you have a website like Hoppah does?

Please let me know

greetings

Rob

Edited by pyrothijs

ropie 58 μπορείς να μου πεις πόσο βλάκας είσαι? Βλέπεις κανέναν άλλο να γράφει στην γλώσσα της πατρίδας του. if you have read this topic everything is in English so everyone can understand the posts(not only Dutch people)

Then you should have known that me and w00d are both Dutch. He shouldn't post in English, but the post was for w00d. It's not really a big problem as long there aren't any conversations in different languages.

It's annoying to read multiple languages in 1 topic. But it's even MORE annoying when these posts are supposed to be annoying, like YOUR post.

You wrote something in Greek to annoy me, w00d and all others here...

Besides that, Ropie58 is new, he probably didn't know better. You should.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Hoppah

Member of the

FCP - Forum Child Police

how do I get to try the new map, I never read it about being released? anyway my email is gary599@aol.com if you have it.

the new map is the one that you can find in the first post in this thread

if you mean the map that wood talks about and shows screenshots from on page 25, 28 and 30 then you have to wait because Wood havent released that yet.

:)

Okay I apologize ahead of time I know your all going to bash me for asking but I am lost has there been a fix for the road issue; ie: vehicle not going to the scene from station with out help? and the walls ifo station 1? again sorry if this has been said but i have looked and am not sure... & is this v1.8 compatible? :sorrysign:

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me how to install the freeplay map 1.2 under the new MOD 1.8? It worked fine under MOD 1.7, but now - it won't work. Do I have to wait for an other patch or upgrade so that the freeplay map can work together with the MOD 1.8? Or am I doing something wrong?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanking you in advance for your reply.

Regards,

Robert,

Holland. :Oo

It works, confirmed.

Hi,

I am really happy for you with your confirmation that the freeplay map in MOD 1.8 works for you. So, that's how I know that it SHOULD work! However, for now, it does NOT work for me.

Also, for the first time, after installing a patch (1.8) after installing the MOD (1.8), the game (911 - First Responders) crashes. Could you please help me out here?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

Robert. :(

:news: I installed the map & floor to the 1.8 mod everything runs smooth but the USAR squad & the new HVY rescue are not in the fire unit menu. The USAR spawns in the firehouse like it is supposed to but if you loose it you cant get a new one... I know there isn't going to be an official fix due to wood working on a new map but if anyone has any ideas for a possible quick fix lemme know! (at least thats what happened when I did it)

:news: I installed the map & floor to the 1.8 mod everything runs smooth but the USAR squad & the new HVY rescue are not in the fire unit menu. The USAR spawns in the firehouse like it is supposed to but if you loose it you cant get a new one... I know there isn't going to be an official fix due to wood working on a new map but if anyone has any ideas for a possible quick fix lemme know! (at least thats what happened when I did it)

The map doesn't have any influence on the available vehicles. The map only provides the spawn points for the vehicles.

any word on when we will see the new map

Simple answer: no.

I can only say that it is a lot of work to make a brand new map. I spend around the 100 hour at the moment...