w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

The pigeons and dogs should be removed completely from the freeplay map - they cause nothing but problems.

I don't agree with you on that one. There will be alot of animals in the new map, but I have figured out a solution to risticted the animals from walking on the street. So the problems that they are causing now are gone.

I don't agree with you on that one. There will be alot of animals in the new map, but I have figured out a solution to risticted the animals from walking on the street. So the problems that they are causing now are gone.

Thats great news! Thanks a ton man :)

em4freak

Perfect!

ive noticed on the highway at the first exit after the constuction the cars get stuck at each other when the lanes go back to 2 by the big road sign idk how to even redirect the jam so i just let it be idk if there is a solution or not but just wanted to get it out there

ive noticed on the highway at the first exit after the constuction the cars get stuck at each other when the lanes go back to 2 by the big road sign idk how to even redirect the jam so i just let it be idk if there is a solution or not but just wanted to get it out there

Well if you just want to make sure that no cars go into the construction zone, place a police cruiser just outside of it and turn on the directionl arrow (there is an opening between the east and west bound lanes that the cars will turn in to) and they will go the other way. Hope that helped :)

em4freak

Well if you just want to make sure that no cars go into the construction zone, place a police cruiser just outside of it and turn on the directionl arrow (there is an opening between the east and west bound lanes that the cars will turn in to) and they will go the other way. Hope that helped :)

em4freak

yea i guess i could just do that thanks

Guest blablaman

I have a idea for the map. The map that availible is to download. Next to the police stations is a empty space is it possible to put there a heavy Swat truck and swat responce truck 1??

Im not sure if anyone knows this answer, but in W00ds map. when I send a police car to somewhere or a firetruck, I cant just click where the emergecny is and expect the vehicle to get there. it just sits there with its light and sirens going, I have to keep clicking like 10 feet in front of it to keep it moving where i need it to go, this is a huge pain, any way to fix this. Other than that great job on the map W00ds!

well what i know to the best of my knowlege is that the roaad path is not connected to the rest of the paths so you need to atach it then it should work fine i read this somewere :stupid:

also welcome to the fourm :laugh:

A way to fix that problem is to connect the street paths in your editor. I did that to the fire station, the hospital and police station and have had no problems.

Ok.. I tried to fix the street thing as you mentioned and as figured I cannot do it... I really do suck when it comes to editing, thats why I admire Hoppah and his accomplishments. :wall: I am so lost, if anyone here or you Soldjaboy, has a copy of this new map but altered as you say with the streets connected, it would be GREATLY appreciated if you could post a link or send it to my email. This would be awesome!! Thanks. :D

Guest EliasEliasElias

Got a problem, in the streets near the hospital therer is water spraying(like what you would see when an FF is spraying water) and some smokes/gasses ?

Any ideas?

that i s particles, that were placed by acident probably...

wrong, they are deluxe events that should not appear on the other versions of em4

wrong, they are deluxe events that should not appear on the other versions of em4

The event is called broken hydrant

NextGen feature update

A few days or weeks or whatever ago somebody posted somewhere in this forum the question if it possible to make higher buildings. Well it's ;). As you can see in the pics below, the fire engines and the ladder are able to get to the top part, the fireman only to the second part of the building. So that good news.

But offcourse there is also 1 disadvantages, but not a big one.. Choppers will fly trough the building and not over it, but that's the only problem! (That I have found)

hr1it3.png

hr2nk8.png

hr3lk0.png

the fire that started here on the top floor was not an automated event, but a manually set fire in the editor. The building is able to burn, just like any other building, but I don't have any control in it.