Zallomallo

Initial

You didn't read my instructions. Your target line should be:

"D:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Em4Deluxe.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.6"

I told you to add something not to replace or delete (-game in this case). :)

ok i got it to work thanks again hoppah

I can't get mine to load up with the mod at all. I've read through this and tried various things. I'll post my code and tell me if its correct, if you could please.

"D:\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.7"

-d

I can't get mine to load up with the mod at all. I've read through this and tried various things. I'll post my code and tell me if its correct, if you could please.

"D:\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.7"

-d

What was your initial link?

Guest mrfirefighter05

heres the command i use:

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.7"

also note to run my game...i use "run as admin"

...hope that helps

weird, it should work on mine then. Oh well. The game still works, just needs a little more interaction on my part.

-d

I got it to work with 911 FR my target is : "C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.7"

Oh, I have a 32bit operating system.I was rename the code is:

"D:\HANH\Bi\Games\911-First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.8.1"

and

"D:\HANH\Bi\Games\911-First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.8"

but no one work :(

Hmm, kinda weird. The code looks fine. All these shortcut problems only seem to happen with 911FR. I have EM4 Deluxe myself and never had problems with shortcuts. I will see if I can find some more information about it.

Now that's funny, because I have 911 FR and it works completely fine. I just have to wait the minute for the mod to load.

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.8" is the path I use. Works absolutely fine for me.

Now that's funny, because I have 911 FR and it works completely fine. I just have to wait the minute for the mod to load.

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.8" is the path I use. Works absolutely fine for me.

Doesn't work for me :( ,mine is "C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Winterberg Sommerpause 2009"

Hmm, kinda weird. The code looks fine. All these shortcut problems only seem to happen with 911FR. I have EM4 Deluxe myself and never had problems with shortcuts. I will see if I can find some more information about it.

Now 911FR has had reported problems on some OS's with that code... Hoppah did a little test a while back, and I think it's like Vista 32 bit?

Doesn't work for me :( ,mine is "C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Winterberg Sommerpause 2009"

And you can make a new shortcut. I have 3 on my desktop for Em4 deluxe, 1 for LA mod, one for the editor, and one for winterberg... Though that mod takes much longer to load, because of all the new scripts and such..