Zallomallo

Initial

You abviously have to change the code to "Los Angekes v1.6" then. :)

It's "Los Angeles v1.6" ofcourse. Couldn't you really find that out by yourself? It's easy to do and I did that with every version so far (to speed up the testing process).

Again (better explained this time):

1. Create a shortcut of your EM4/911FR .exe file or just copy an existing shortcut (can be find in the start menu for example).

2. Right click on the shortcut -> Properties

3. Add this on the end of the 'target' line.

-mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.6"

My target line looks like this:

"C:\Games\Emergency 4\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.6"

NOTE: The above code is just an example of how you should use that code. Everyone might have a different path to the Em4 executable. That depends on where you have installed EM4/911FR

4. Press OK. Start EM4/911FR using the new shortcut.

What will happen?:

The game will start AND load the mod automaticly.

This takes some time and your screen will remain black while loading.

This works faster than loading the mod using the Modifications menu.

Hop

i got the game to load with the shortcut but the original game just loads up and its the editor blue map with the regular units and it says missing for the map

What's the exact target code in your shortcut?

i got the game to load with the shortcut but the original game just loads up and its the editor blue map with the regular units and it says missing for the map
same here, this is my code.
"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.6"

"D:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Em4Deluxe.exe" -mod " Los Angeles Mod v1.6 "

You didn't read my instructions. Your target line should be:

"D:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Em4Deluxe.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v1.6"

I told you to add something not to replace or delete (-game in this case). :)