Guest Angelstorm

OH help...What can I do?

Guest Angelstorm

Well yhanks to Stan we sorted out our problems with not loading the game ...but the symptoms are getting worse...what does an addict do , this is my second version of the game I cant keep buying the game...Is there a solution?

I have noticed scratches on the disk itself and it shows how much I play the game *smile*

...please help :)

Well yhanks to Stan we sorted out our problems with not loading the game ...but the symptoms are getting worse...what does an addict do , this is my second version of the game I cant keep buying the game...Is there a solution?

I have noticed scratches on the disk itself and it shows how much I play the game *smile*

...please help :)

try playing without the CD it works fine with my version ;)

Technically according to american laws regarding copying disks it is illegal, but considering you already owned a copy and you are distributing said copy I see no issues. IF you are american it is illegal to copy things which you own, even if for a personal backup, rediculous to me but none the less a license restriction. Instead most companies offer replacement disks for a minimal fee, typically 5-10 bucks for the cost of a new disk and shipping..

If the scratches Are small I have a fix,

you take toothpatse, get some tissue and smear it all over the cd, then get more, and start to wipe it off, get another clean sheet, and continue until you can't wipe any more off, then get a damp cloth and wipe the CD, then dry, and there you go! CD fixes, If not, PM And I can try to help anyway possible

If the scratches Are small I have a fix,

you take toothpatse, get some tissue and smear it all over the cd, then get more, and start to wipe it off, get another clean sheet, and continue until you can't wipe any more off, then get a damp cloth and wipe the CD, then dry, and there you go! CD fixes, If not, PM And I can try to help anyway possible

Wow i didn't know that!

Guest Angelstorm

Ok I have Tried to copy the disk but it is coming up as a copyright any way of getting around this?

oh and thanks for the toothpaste advice,

Any programs to use for copying the disk?

Guest Angelstorm

Oh Wow thank you for the toothpaste advice, it has worked on an old version I had, IE our first offical version of the game, that I bought years ago and wasn`t working its working great *smile*

but I would like to try and back up my disks anyway if I can.

Thank you all and Stan your a star as always !