Guest jacob1029

This is what happens when angry mob and a gunman meet up....

yeah, I am really excited for that, and I have set up a unmarked van like you see on Dallas and basically every swat show. Well something along those lines, once I get those perfected, it'll just be a simple permission asking( i used a tad bit of a model as a base) then I can upload and release

When I've got a riot,I send 2 LAPD suv's, to set up a perimeter.

and i send the FBI, with 2 SUV's and a command center.

and 1 ambulance for offficer safety.

I let 1 FBI agent with tactical vest get a sniper, and shoot the guy with the sign.

Then i arrest all other protestors.

greetzz. gamer1368

Guest hansardhaulagewillwupyou

mines a bit weird i had one i cant remember if it was la mod or not(it was a while ago) and the main rioter had flipping petrol bombs and i was like oh shit then bout 10 houses where on fire while i was trying to detain the subject.

fyi kill the fucker lol

either way its better to kill i think anyway cos he is only gonna cause more shit when he gets out

KILL THE BASTEREDS

I just do it woth 1 or more Crown's, I just gt the first car on cene, grp the guy with the sign an load him up,nd in the other tme other policecars arrive and asist the first car with arresting the other rioters if neccesary, it always work and you don't have injuries and that stuff

well i put a swat team in a black hawk at the begining then when i need to i send it to emergencys as a quick response unit. Just fast rope them down and arrest send for sheriff van and take them to jail

All I do is send a patrol car with two people inside to detain him and an Ambulance incase he goes down. If he gets arrested, he gets put in the back of the squadcar immediately, and the riot is over, if he gets hurt, he gets put in the back of the ambulance fast and they all leave. Just park right next to them to get them in quick so they can't hurt you. You guys drastically over respond!

You want to know what my biggest Police response was in Free-play mode? A traffic light failure that I have to send three Officers to. One to block each side of the road and the car.

Is there ever a bank hostage situation? Usually when i get called out to a bank robbery the robber just leaves

Hostage situations and the bank robbery are two different things. There can't be a hostage situation in the bank.

greetz,

I usually get an SWAT van and a police van to the rioters, give 1 agent a flashbang.

Just throw it to the rioters, then quick arrest the guy with the sign. And then get him into the van, take him into custody and then you're simply done.

I usually get an SWAT van and a police van to the rioters, give 1 agent a flashbang.

Just throw it to the rioters, then quick arrest the guy with the sign. And then get him into the van, take him into custody and then you're simply done.

That's exactly what I do. I have a unit on patrol and a unit at the PD. I send whichever one is closer, get my gun out, and I keep on clicking the arrest icon on the guy until he puts his hands up.

Guest wheawell

bit riot are big and i be better if you can put bigger riot in so you can have fun lol :) i be a great idea bigger riot wont run and shot and hold banner and chuk brick at you

Guest Taylor
Hostage situations and the bank robbery are two different things. There can't be a hostage situation in the bank.

greetz,

Lol there was one at a bank 10 minutes from me, SWAT was there!