Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

CAN YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY STOP SUGGESTING THE VAN!?

I'll quote MikeyPI:

Since everyone seems too dense to get it WE WILL ADD IT LATER, the more ya'll ask for it is not going to make it appear any faster! We were hoping for an LAPD strictly because of the fact that LA County is rare in the mod vs. LAPD which is everywhere in the mod, for asthetics alone we figured it would look better having an LAPD transport. It has nothing to do with anything else other than that alone... Move onto another request, we get the point you want a van to move prisoners, but we are not adding it to 1.6 it is as simple as that. :1046275873_shakehead:

As you see, the van is coming. If you really wanna do something to get it in faster, find a real pic of a real LAPD Van. No LASD or any other Law Authority van.

Now please, come with some other real suggestions.

Man, if I see anyone else suggesting the van, or any other thing that already has been confirmed/denied without any credible new argument for it to be added, I'll go apply to be a mod here, and ban everyone who comes with a brainless suggestion. This topic has 40 pages, and theres like 4 good suggestions.

Nice Idea but we need a highway accident with a pile up and many injurys and deaths also HOPPAH NEEDS to change the crane unit to an LA Fire Special Ops. Crane. Worse accidents trench rescues fires with people trapped more than one like 10 or 20. Need calls where EMS has to go into house to take care of stroke victim, not just pick them up on the side of the road.

MAKE THE DAMN MAP LIKE LA A LITTLE BIT

As you see, the van is coming. If you really wanna do something to get it in faster, find a real pic of a real LAPD Van. No LASD or any other Law Authority van.

That's exactly why I refuse to reply.

What are NYPD vans doing in this topic? I am not working on a NYPD mod. :1046275873_shakehead:

MAKE THE DAMN MAP LIKE LA A LITTLE BIT

There will be one new building on the freeplay map (in v1.7 unfortunatly). So, don't worry. :)

Hi everyone,

Post your suggestions and ideas for the Los Angeles Mod in this thread. New topics about suggestions will be closed from now on.

One tip: Think about the suggestions you're about to post. Do research. You can't just post everything that came across your mind!

A list with frequently posted suggestions/ideas:

1. Second hospital, fire station or police station on freeplay map.

Good idea, but requires alot of time to make it. Won't be added to mod until I have more time.

2. Add the stations to multiplayer.

Bad idea, Unless someone comes up with a genius idea how to deal with 4 players who want to park THEIR cars in the station only.

The stations have nothing to with cooperation and would slow down gameplay. It would just act as a place to mess around.

3. Add a tiller/trailer with ladder.

Good idea. It's possible to add trailers to Emergency 4, but game limitions withhold me. Reasons:

- The trailers in Emergency 4 have problems with physic/collision data.

- You can't send a truck + trailer from the menu, because they're two seperate vehicles (but attached together)

- These tillers are huge. That would cause problems with the ingame pathfinding.

- Installing a tiller near a window would be a pain in the ass. Maybe not even possible.

4. Add a police supervisor.

Bad idea, the normal police officers already have abilities to call for help (patrol cars, ambulances or police helicopter).

What would be the unique function of a supervisor?

5. Remove the paramedics with stretcher.

Bad idea, I want to preserve some of the original gameplay. It will slow down gameplay, because you will have to give paramedics a stretcher manually. Doing this automaticly is useless and unnecessary. The mod already has 'Get/drop stretchter' commands, so this won't be added to the mod.

6. Vehicles can only move when it has at least one passenger (a driver) inside.

Bad idea, it adds realism and makes the game more difficult and challenging. But it will add alot of frustration too, so it won't be added to the mod.

Hoppah

Change the damn crane to the one the the LAFD uses dont use that yellow piece of shit!

Ok...

well. how do you know that they do or don't have a Crimson chassis on n e of there truck's

And it would be cool to see a new desighed for lamod..

Not saying that the ones that's already on the mods not cool..

cuz they Are cool..

.. just a change...

Mrl

Crimson sucks dude, pierce and seagrave, sutphen

That's exactly why I refuse to reply.

What are NYPD vans doing in this topic? I am not working on a NYPD mod. :1046275873_shakehead:

There will be one new building on the freeplay map (in v1.7 unfortunatly). So, don't worry. :)

add better crane one like the LAFD, have more serious car wrecks with buses of people make usar have special tools for trench rescues

Had a bad Independence Day or something?

na need better crane and better map otherwise I like your mod also change the water rescue to LA swift water rescue 88

add better crane one like the LAFD, have more serious car wrecks with buses of people make usar have special tools for trench rescues

na need better crane and better map otherwise I like your mod also change the water rescue to LA swift water rescue 88

lookin forward to the year you release v1.6

Heres a central suggestion:

If you havent tried to make your own mod, dont post in this thread. Could also be: If you have no idea how modding works, dont post in this thread.

Also, I am willing to sacrifice the above poster to the demands of Banhammer, the forum god.

Guest andrewonice

Sweet a new building, looking forward to 1.7! Oh right... and 1.6.

CAN YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY STOP SUGGESTING THE VAN!?

I'll quote MikeyPI:

Now please, come with some other real suggestions.

Man, if I see anyone else suggesting the van, or any other thing that already has been confirmed/denied without any credible new argument for it to be added, I'll go apply to be a mod here, and ban everyone who comes with a brainless suggestion. This topic has 40 pages, and theres like 4 good suggestions.

we were just suggesting it not pushing it and the guy said that lapd doesnt use vans so we were just showing that other police agencies in the us do geez i know here in florida they have sheriffs vans for the county jails and corrections

we were just suggesting it not pushing it and the guy said that lapd doesnt use vans so we were just showing that other police agencies in the us do geez i know here in florida they have sheriffs vans for the county jails and corrections

ok what about a csi unit

Guest lord_bonev

Thats right dude. We just give a suggestion... The name of this topic is "Central suggestions/ideas topic". We never stop to write/give a suggestions :1046276057_GroupHug:

Still it has been suggested like 500 times, and turned down until the 450'th, and still people are "suggesting" it, even though its confirmed. Also, those NY (and Icelandic!?) vans have nothing to do with LA. This mod is focused somewhat on realism. They dont use vans in LA. Why should the mod have them? Because you want to? hah. Make your own:

Step 1: http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?...6&Itemid=35

Step 2: http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?...7&Itemid=35

Step 3: http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?...0&Itemid=35

Btw: Have you guys thought about that theres just 2-3 people making this mod? And theres like 20 people who keeps whining about vans in this thread? Why cant you guys just get together and make one? It aint that hard.

Guest lord_bonev
Btw: Have you guys thought about that theres just 2-3 people making this mod? And theres like 20 people who keeps whining about vans in this thread? Why cant you guys just get together and make one? It aint that hard.

is not here the place that you must to say that. I know that 2-3 gyes make a mod but forum is that we give a suggestio, right? We just give, and we don't... (i keep later)