Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

Thinking about replacing the LAPP with a CHP SMPV really got me going. So i made one.

chpsmpvyc7.th.jpg

Incase youre wondering, its based on the CHP units like this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sspvortech/492216272/

Its pretty much just copy paste from different units in LAMOD.

Anyway, I was wondering, is that something you would add to your mod Hoppah?

.. or nvm, I probably know the answer.. .."another crown vic?" I'm still voting for it to replace the LAPP though.

Don't replace the white crown vic! replace the LAAP rather than the LAPP

Guest jacob1029

Im sorry to trouble you all but why do we have to replace something agian?WHy cant we just add something new without replacing it

Only if we and the forum community can agree to delete another cop car.... :)

Thats is why we are debateing which police car to get rid of.Hoppah does not want 100 police cars in his mod i guess.I mean i dont speak for him but i think that is what he said. :gruebel:

I have a new suggestion to make, and some screenshots from it too.

How about a City Works base?

EngineerStuff.jpg

engineerbaseza7.png

1.) You could use one of those doors to animate some sort of vehicle transfer, the cars would just transfer through that door and then the tow truck would go park again. (btw i'm not talking about that the door would have to open, just that the car would simulate that.)

And maybe we could have the gate open and close, so that crooks couldn't do anything to the base. :happy:

This place is right in the middle east of the freeplay map.

2.) Add some parking spaces in the back of the Police Station for the little SWAT Trucks and the Bomb Squad Truck.

I doubt that this will be tough scripting but what do i know. :)

-thossi69.

how about this CHP unit?

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Well, hoppah, you have to include a Universal Studios fire now :P

Well, It would be nice if there can be some missions included based on RL LA and area history, Like the forty-four minutes North Hollywood shoot-out and the Cerritos mid air collision.

Gino

Missions just take a great deal of work, especially something as involving as the Shootout Incident, so it would take a great deal of time to get that type of thing done, during which time the other alterations to the modification would have to be much lower than they currently are in the version updates... Love it or not, scripting is a nightmare of time and trial and error.

I kind of like the whole highway idea.... A mission that you have to catch many speeders in rush hour. But the has to be a really long map?

Also I like the Speeder mission in EM3. Some thing else like that can be cool.

Oh! a mission to catch people Street Racing...

Maybe a classic for the first EM.... Soccer Riot! Where you keep the reds away from the blues. lol

Guest em4_police
a mission to catch people Street Racing...

Maybe a classic for the first EM.... Soccer Riot! Where you keep the reds away from the blues. lol

I like these ideas !

Make fires harder to handle..

Make then spread slower and harder to put out

even more harder to put out, I once spent 10 minutes extinghuishing a garbage bin with two hoses! How hard can it be to put something as simpl as that out?

wow, took a cop with an extinguisher only 1 min to put out a trash bag set on fire and blown 30 ft away due to a car explosion caused by a 3 alarm fire. hmm, maybe the game likes my fire dept... except for the saboteurs, they ONLY target my fd. lol

how about making it so the saboteurs CANT sabotage the fire trucks through CLOSED doors. happened to the same water tender twice in a row and really pissed me off.

wow, took a cop with an extinguisher only 1 min to put out a trash bag set on fire and blown 30 ft away due to a car explosion caused by a 3 alarm fire. hmm, maybe the game likes my fire dept... except for the saboteurs, they ONLY target my fd. lol

how about making it so the saboteurs CANT sabotage the fire trucks through CLOSED doors. happened to the same water tender twice in a row and really pissed me off.

I've disabled the whole event in v1.6. I couldn't make the control panel invulnerable to saboteurs. The saboteurs pick a target randomly and I can't change that.

I've also disabled the "Suicide from window" event from multiplayer. Only the host is able to install the ladder at the window and that caused too many problems.

Guest lord_bonev

I suggest traffic in the game to be more busy, smisal have peak hours and at night is less taxis can be. Also, if there is a way to cars of citizens attributed by authorities to end the row.

PS: It would be good also crimes can be ograzhdat with bar prohibiting the access or something

PS2: You can also put a polyclinic, as the emergency center

PS3: Нow as soon as there is (think) military would not be bad to have one armoured similar to the special machine parts or the like (BTR) http://armoured.vif2.ru/BTR-60PB_7.jpg

sry for my bad english :23_31_4:

I suggest traffic in the game to be more busy, smisal have peak hours and at night is less taxis can be. Also, if there is a way to cars of citizens attributed by authorities to end the row.

PS: It would be good also crimes can be ograzhdat with bar prohibiting the access or something

PS2: You can also put a polyclinic, as the emergency center

PS3: Нow as soon as there is (think) military would not be bad to have one armoured similar to the special machine parts or the like (BTR) http://armoured.vif2.ru/BTR-60PB_7.jpg

sry for my bad english :23_31_4:

5 questions: :)

1. What is the point of more busy traffic? Cars don't move to the side of the road and I can't and won't script that. It would only add alot of frustation.

2. What do you mean with "a way to cars of citizens attributed by authorities to end the row"?

3. ograzhdat what????

4. What's the point of a polyclinic? It would act as a second hospital, so totally useless.

5. The BTR-60 is a Soviet APC, so why add that? The USA doesn't use that vehicle. Please check your sources.

One tip for you and many other people here:

PLEASE! You have to think about your suggestions. Do research. You can't just post everything that came across your mind.

Guest lord_bonev
5 questions: :)

1. What is the point of more busy traffic? Cars don't move to the side of the road and I can't and won't script that. It would only add alot of frustation.

2. What do you mean with "a way to cars of citizens attributed by authorities to end the row"?

3. ograzhdat what????

4. What's the point of a polyclinic? It would act as a second hospital, so totally useless.

5. The BTR-60 is a Soviet APC, so why add that? The USA doesn't use that vehicle. Please check your sources.

One tip for you and many other people here:

PLEASE! You have to think about your suggestions. Do research. You can't just post everything that came across your mind.

Nothing bad will in this to give proposals right? Emmy sometimes right to appear and to e. Delete my account i don't see smisal I'd be more user, hope is at least to me uvazhish.

For (closing), prohibiting the access I had this note:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview...e_line_tape.jpg

It can be rather frustrating getting requests for things that have been requested or are not relevent to the mod, that is all he is saying. The BTR's are soviet gear, so obviously it is not likely to be used in america let alone in a law enforcement role... The military in the US is really big into their new toy apc they put out the Stryker but it is not something that would serve much purpose to the game. Traffic is already a pain in the game, especially if you use the patrol option you will see your many vehicles jam up traffic at intersections constantly as it is, more traffic would make that issue worse. The other things you requested I am not sure what exactly you mean so I cannot say why they are not exactly ideal.

Hoppah made a point that most people should really take under advisement, there are too many requests for things which have nothing to do with the place that his mod is focused on (Los Angeles). In America, things on one side of the country can be as different as night and day so you can't take something you've seen in NYC and plop it into LA and expect it to work.

Take care.