tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

That's mine from the 1.5 i made new for 1.6

Hi again! I ' ve finish the 2 towtruck lightbar but i want to know something ... Hoppah you delete the old towtruck in this version of the mod .. how can i be able to put the old truck in this version too because it's fun to have 2 different truck than have just one choice ! thank you !

Video of the towtruck : http://files.filefront.com/TOWTRUCKrar/;11...;/fileinfo.html

Guest Caddi17
No body can help me with this problem ?! thank you!

Sorry Tony, as much as i'd like to help i dont know how to add it. I have one question thos, will you be editing the lights on the fire trucks also?

Sorry Tony, as much as i'd like to help i dont know how to add it. I have one question thos, will you be editing the lights on the fire trucks also?

Yes i'm working on it

Sigh.....

Tutorial

Adding Vehicles

Find answer there

Nuff said

Thanks hoppah i'll search it :)

For the 2 Firetruck * engine 1 & engine 2 * the light will be different on each truck

That's the engine 1 :

Engine 2 :

* Look the little strobe on the side and on the front .. the engine 1 have 2 little strobe in one light ( on the side ) but the engine 2 have just one that's the little difference I take in charge

Engine 1 = the headlight and the one on the top doesn't flash but the engine 2 flash ...

Guest lord_bonev
For the 2 Firetruck * engine 1 & engine 2 * the light will be different on each truck

That's the engine 1 :

Engine 2 :

* Look the little strobe on the side and on the front .. the engine 1 have 2 little strobe in one light ( on the side ) but the engine 2 have just one that's the little difference I take in charge

Engine 1 = the headlight and the one on the top doesn't flash but the engine 2 flash ...

Good job! Keep to making only good things ;) I can't wait for 1.7 to used your light :)

** Bonsoir **

-News-

I progress with the firetrucks! I take the time tonight to start the fire engine.. so I put new redirect light on the Ladder truck and strobe on each side and I finish the ENGINE 7 like the

video :

I hope you like them

There is the video of the trucks : http://files.filefront.com/LADDER+ENGINE+7...;/fileinfo.html

Greatt job on those firetrucks! They look so realistic now. Only one thing about the ladder truck. Could you make those rotate like in real life, and possibly make the rear lights rotate as well :)

em4freak

I'll try to rotate the light of the ladder truck and the yellow light on the back for the engine 1-2 and ladder . i'll check what can i do :)

In fact, I try to find song files to do my owns sirens. I try to extract audio to video file but with wich program ?

Someone can help me ?

** FR ** Je prend le Magnétophone sous winXP * tous les progs/accessoire/divertissement/Magnétophone .. j'Engeristre avec ca!

I show you my update now these units are finish .. it only remains somes truck and all is finish .. I've change the light on the roof of the police and ambulance station they are more nice like that

http://files.filefront.com/LAFDrar/;11613683;/fileinfo.html

Guest Karina96

omg those look awesome! I cant wait to use them in game, im a cadet firefighter so it bothers me looking at the firetrucks in game w/o all the lights that should be there, no offense hoppah you did great on the original trucks!

Wow Tony, those are by far your best work. :bia:

Can't wait for the prototype files to see them in game.

omg those look awesome! I cant wait to use them in game, im a cadet firefighter so it bothers me looking at the firetrucks in game w/o all the lights that should be there, no offense hoppah you did great on the original trucks!

Thank you! Hoppah if you can answer at this question it will be cool! i want to know if is there any way to put light on the Basket on the ladder truck .. when i put them , when i use it and i put someone in and click on a buiding the light stay at his place .. is there a way that the light folle the basket ?