tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Hello! i saw something special that hoppah made on the CHP patrol car .. i don't know if everybody know that but when you open the directional light the 2 red light ( extreme left and right ) don't flash exacly like the real life when the light are not ON .. and i think about something i see in some video ... when it's just a small call and they arrive they close the light and put the directional + small light * discrete * i put my special touch for the LASD patrol and LAAP patrol car just see in the video in game

http://files.filefront.com/Police+special+...;/fileinfo.html

ENJOY

Hello! i saw something special that hoppah made on the CHP patrol car .. i don't know if everybody know that but when you open the directional light the 2 red light ( extreme left and right ) don't flash exacly like the real life when the light are not ON .. and i think about something i see in some video ... when it's just a small call and they arrive they close the light and put the directional + small light * discrete * i put my special touch for the LASD patrol and LAAP patrol car just see in the video in game

http://files.filefront.com/Police+special+...;/fileinfo.html

ENJOY

So your going to make it so that those lights flash?? Sorry, I don't understand.

THAT IS AWSOME! YOU BLEW ME AWAY WITH THIS! YOU ARE A TRULY PROFESSIONAL ARTIST WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING LIGHTS!

Thank you CFD! and YEAH! ! I Finish all the light! i have a video of all them ! there is the prototypes file + The video ! :D ENJOY Friends!

All the units you see in the video is all the vehicule i modify.. oh and sorry for the CRRSHHH behind the music :P my headset was connected.

Video + prototypes : http://files.filefront.com/Prototypes+Vide...;/fileinfo.html

Have Fun !

i mean in real life if you have the 2 pods on the vector going plus the directional arrow, then the pods flash. Are you going to be making them flash? Or is that it?

Oo you write at the same time of me ! if it flash in the real life it will flash in the game brb i'll replace the prototypes file

Edit : The Good prototypes and the video is now ONLINE !

Guest Caddi17

Ahh, why did my 911 first responders have to stop working today :machkaputt: they all look so good and i just want to play them :P

Really good job tony, i am amazed.

Cheers,

Caddi17

Ahh, why did my 911 first responders have to stop working today :machkaputt: they all look so good and i just want to play them :P

Really good job tony, i am amazed.

Cheers,

Caddi17

Thank you ! I hope your 911 First responders will work quickly then you will see the new lights :) be patient

Lights look fantastic in the game Tony!!

Although, I don't think your new Aerial lights are included - they look like the old ones.

No sir ! you can see the difference in the game look closely they rotate and not just flashing like the old one ! they look more better

No sir ! you can see the difference in the game look closely they rotate and not just flashing like the old one ! they look more better

They definitely were not the new lights - I compared them to your video and they aren't even close to the same.

Anyone else try these and have the same result?

Weird - I'll check again tonight. When I played last night, I replaced the entire folder with the one Tony posted up and the lights were still the original ones that didn't rotate or have strobes on the side. I could also tell they weren't the right lights because the directional arrow was still Hoppah's design.