tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

The problem is in your browser (...cookies maybe).

Nope..i tried everything with IE & Firefox...but nothing happened =/

These 2 errors come up:

"Your download has failed. There were no available download servers.

Click here to try your download again."

and

"There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

If this error persists, please contact FileFront support."

I could only download the new sirends and prototypes_video.rar

Nope..i tried everything with IE & Firefox...but nothing happened =/

These 2 errors come up:

"Your download has failed. There were no available download servers.

Click here to try your download again."

and

"There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

If this error persists, please contact FileFront support."

I could only download the new sirends and prototypes_video.rar

Try again I reupload the file.. for me it's working fine ...

Guest Karina96

Engine 7's traveling lights look like our newest engine, (Engine 806, which is the engine in the 3rd picture), they have a random flash pattern. At points all the lights in hte bar flash on and off then they go into a random flashing pattern and its a constant cycle between random patterns and having all the lights in the bar flash on and off. Our older engines have traveling lights like the other engine, where two lights in the middle come on then 2 on each side come on and the 2 in the middle shut off. Then our oldest engine has two red rotating lights on the back that flash.

A lot of the prototypes have been changed. Some vehicles have an other vehicletype to spawn them on a different entry point.

The mod is still be playable with tonys lights, but some of the vehicle are still the older vehicletype (not really noticeable though)

ok cool. say hoppah. out of curiosity. what do you think of tonys lights.. and do you use them?

I don't use them because, they are not realistic. Ask MikesPhotos, I have discussed Tonys lights with him.

LEDs that look like halogen and visa versa. The 'rotator effect' might be nice, but basicly worthless te spend your time on. It's the radiation that should rotate. Even then you can't make realistic rotating lights in this game. The game engine is not build for that.

Another example: Didn't Tony change the lights of the slicktop because it doesn't have many flashing lights? (a big red steady burn in front window)

Guess what, that's how they are on the real LAPD slicktops too! So that's a second good reason because his lights aren't realistic.

Besides that, I don't want 200 lights on each car.

It's a good lightpack for people who are obsessed with flashing lights and blinky/cool stuff and put realism on a second place.

Hoppah

A lot of the prototypes have been changed. Some vehicles have an other vehicletype to spawn them on a different entry point.

The mod is still be playable with tonys lights, but some of the vehicle are still the older vehicletype (not really noticeable though)

So I should create an other set of lights for all vehicule?! ... That's fine ..

I don't use them because, they are not realistic. Ask MikesPhotos, I have discussed Tonys lights with him.

LEDs that look like halogen and visa versa. The 'rotator effect' might be nice, but basicly worthless te spend your time on. It's the radiation that should rotate. Even then you can't make realistic rotating lights in this game. The game engine is not build for that.

Another example: Didn't Tony change the lights of the slicktop because it doesn't have many flashing lights? (a big red steady burn in front window)

Guess what, that's how they are on the real LAPD slicktops too! So that's a second good reason because his lights aren't realistic.

Besides that, I don't want 200 lights on each car.

It's a good lightpack for people who are obsessed with flashing lights and blinky/cool stuff and put realism on a second place.

Hoppah

Nice to hear that . I know that's not all people love my light because they are *** unrealistic *** Maybe EM5 will allow us to put them more realistic for the rotation light ! I hope! Thanks for the comment Hoppah! i'll just work more hard to keep them more realistic :1046276313_Up_to_something: Cya

Tony

I am not angry or something lol.

I just criticize your work like you can criticize my work too ofcourse, but that has no point since my mod is the only playable US mod.

Someone asked my opinion and I gave it. If I was frustrated about your work I wouldn't give you permission to make this submod.

But you still have permission and it's ok. No bad feelings. :)

cool. yea. i was just wanting the Main creators opinion due to this being mostly your mod. just with additional features. but yea. i like the fact that there are more lights.... there are some things i dont like... ally way lights because it doesnt look like the lights are moving.... just bright. lol but Tony.. i love that you are putting your effort and time into it... so please dont give up its great.. AND DONT STOP!! lol.

Guest MOOOOOPS

I am having a problem with v1.7 when I have Tonys lights installed. The Hazmat Squad and USAR Squad don't have the "To Fire station" button on the control box.

hey where can I download Tony's lights for LA Mod 1.7??

There isnt really lights for 1.7 but the lights from 1.6 work but there are some things that dont work so i cannot fully answer this. maybe tony will be redoing the lights for 1.7 since some bugs have been found using the lights on 1.7 concerning protype files that have been changed

Guest tjhugentobler
There isnt really lights for 1.7 but the lights from 1.6 work but there are some things that dont work so i cannot fully answer this. maybe tony will be redoing the lights for 1.7 since some bugs have been found using the lights on 1.7 concerning protype files that have been changed

What are the problems that happen?

the commands that were there for 1.7 (new station, deploy etc.) aren't there anymore, becuase of the old prototypes... Tony, if you want some help, just PM me, and I'll redo all the vehicles the way they were already done for 1.6 but with the 1.7 stuff... then you will have that out of the way and you want work on the others :)

Helping any way I can

-Newfoundking

Hey, I was just taking to Tony, and I will be starting the new LA mod 1.7 lights as we speak (waiting for the editor to load) I hope to have at least the FD finished by tonight :)

I'll put up the 1.7 versions when I have them finished

I am only going to do vehicles that were in 1.6, Tony siad he wants to do the new vehicles and such, so I'll let him do that.