tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

I change all Corona for the Headlight and brakelight ** flashing light ** i don't modify the lightbar for all the swat vehicule because they are nice like that and I don't use it often to change it !

There's my modification

Unmarked Patrol + LAPD Slicktop - Backlight , frontlight , Redirect light

LASD patrol car , LAAP black & White + White , LAPD SUV , LAPD Patrol , LAPD Dodge Charger CHP Dodge Charger , CHP Patrol - Lightbar , frontlight , backlight , redirect ( not all )

LAPD Bomb Squad - Lightbar

FBI SUV - All Light Like The Video

FBI Command Vehicule - Lightbar , headlight , backlight

Prototypes - http://files.filefront.com/Prototypesrar/;...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy tell me what do you think !

Guest lord_bonev
Hi All! i have finish 4 ambulances i hope you'll like them!

Video : http://files.filefront.com/AMBUANCErar/;11...;/fileinfo.html

Tell me what do you think!

Don't forget the prototypes file on the top of this page to see the new lights of the police car in your game !

Good job! They look more realistic, the rotary light is very interesting but other is coooool

lol. TOO MANY LIGHTS!!!

I don't put too MANY LIGHTS like you said i put the more realistic light as possible! look in any video on youtube or where ever you want the MX 7000 lightbar flash like the one i made!

Just see by yourself!

Ps : you're lucky i delete the white light in the middle of the lightbar !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siX13cN7lv8

at 31 seconde!

Just look on real lightbar before saying something ! i base my lights on real police car on youtube or in the Police and fire departement at my country!

And thanks to hoppah to put some funny words :nixweiss: But i don't know if it's for ridiculed me .. I don't know what's your intention but if you don't like them that's fine .. just tell

why with a good reason !? i hope the reason will be not because i make it more realistic .. i'm not doing this to Humiliate u Hoppah! it's just because you light it's too simple and i know you do this because you want everyone to play your mod .. because of my light it's not every computer that can take those things some computer can lag because of too many lights but i do it for my personal use and i put it online for who want to play with .. i don't know why Soldjaboy say TOO MANY LIGHT I don't know if the game lag with this but if it's true don't say TOO MUCH LIGHT because you lag ..

Finaly, hoppah maybe someday we will work together to make light because now you have a big PC ... maybe EM5 ! :P I hope it will possible

OH MY GOD! These lights are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still need to check out the new ambulance lights, but holy crap...the police lights are absolutely phenomenal. LOVE!! the new LED patterns...love em. thanks 10000000000000 for them :)

em4freak

EDIT: Just watched your new ambulance prototype videos...just phenomenal. I don't know how your able to edit them the way you do, but there amazing. Love em! Thanks and can't wait for the prototypes :)

I like your ambulance modifications. I can understand adding to the patterns to make the lightbars look more realistic but when you add coronas to random spots in the window, I just think it is a little tacky.

No police car have Lights in the window like the old version * 1.5 * just the FBI truck have it now because of the video i put in the forum ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNQVHzQqfr0 FBI SUV

Guest lord_bonev
I have finish all ambulance exept the redcross and coroner van because they are real like that!

Video of the police and ambulance in the night : http://files.filefront.com/AMBU+POLICErar/...;/fileinfo.html

Prototypes : http://files.filefront.com/Prototypesrar/;...;/fileinfo.html

Thank you Tony, you make very good light. I think that you must done a creator of mods if you not yet :)

Guest lord_bonev
i downloaded the file but dont know what to do now. can someone help me please?

you just to copy and paste folder to folder ot LA mod ;) and replace with this folder

you just to copy and paste folder to folder ot LA mod ;) and replace with this folder

ok i got it thnx. ok this is my edit: i copy and pasted everything where its supposed to go and when i play the vehicle show up as a blue and white checkered box that says model is missing or something like that. can any one tell me what i did wrong?

ok i got it thnx. ok this is my edit: i copy and pasted everything where its supposed to go and when i play the vehicle show up as a blue and white checkered box that says model is missing or something like that. can any one tell me what i did wrong?

Do you replace the prototypes or all the folder one by one !? just replace the prototypes file... i don't know why that's happen to you !?

Do you replace the prototypes or all the folder one by one !? just replace the prototypes file... i don't know why that's happen to you !?

i did it one by one. vehicle,building , person, and objects. the police , fire and hospital buildings dont show up at all. s***. i changed all the model units. thank god i backed them up!

i did it one by one. vehicle,building , person, and objects. the police , fire and hospital buildings dont show up at all. s***. i changed all the model units. thank god i backed them up!

Ok but all the thing you have to do is change the prototypes file not all those folder one by one ... maybe you do something wrong and that's why you have error .. just try it again with just the prototypes

Guest lord_bonev

When you unrar Prototypes you will be habe folder with this name and you must to copy and paste to general folder of LA mod. Then he asked to replace it and you must click yes for all. When you start the mod, they must already wokr.

lord_bonev

Ok but all the thing you have to do is change the prototypes file not all those folder one by one ... maybe you do something wrong and that's why you have error .. just try it again with just the prototypes

ok i figured it out. it works now. but the tony's lights edited on youtube are those mad by you tony or someone else? http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=YKtsXJaHtdU&feature=user