MAN007

Whats Your Favorite LAPD Vehicle?

First of all, I would like to say thanks to Hoppah for the nice comment he made in one of the threads. :laugh: Secondly, what is your favorite LAPD Vehicle in the LA Mod and in real life. In the Mod, my favorite is the motorcycle. In real life, I have several. They are:

04tc%201996%20chevey%20caprice%20lapd.jpg

The Caprice (Which Owns All)

lapdcommand.jpg

Bomb Squad Semi Truck

I have others, but that's all for now! :stupid:

LA MOD: Before the Charger, the bigger rescue truck, but now the Charger owns all.

Real Life: Mass State Police Charger, Miami PD Caprice, Moscow, Russia Crown Victoria

For your real life choices...there supposed to be LAPD vehicles...DUH

Guest DiggerPants
Well, he asked our favorite LAPD vehicle, but my favorite police vehicle in the mod is the Dodge Charger (It OWNS ingame :P) and in real life too, I think.

How do I get the Dodge Charger? I can't find it in 1.4.

Guest CrazyLion425

LA MOD EM3: Unmarked Secret Service SUV <~~~ If you have seen the movie "The Kingdom" you will fall in love with the unmarked black suburban. It looks so sweet. Also you should just go see the movie anyways cause it is awesome!

LA MOD EM4: CHP Car

Real life: Patrol Car w/ LED light bar

But if i could choose other agences or places.... I would say Uniformed Secret Service Police Or Capital Hill police. And of couse Chicago police.

post-760-1199420028_thumb.jpg

post-760-1199420081_thumb.jpg

post-760-1199420114_thumb.jpg

Guest KrisYYZ
LA MOD EM3: Unmarked Secret Service SUV <~~~ If you have seen the movie "The Kingdom" you will fall in love with the unmarked black suburban. It looks so sweet. Also you should just go see the movie anyways cause it is awesome!

LA MOD EM4: CHP Car

Real life: Patrol Car w/ LED light bar

But if i could choose other agences or places.... I would say Uniformed Secret Service Police Or Capital Hill police. And of couse Chicago police.

Same here. The black SUV is definitely my favorite EM3 vehicle .

The sleek top police car in EM4 is pretty nice too.

Kris

Guest Mav1701

As you can see... the OHP and the CHP share a certain taste :P

Those Camaros are awesome, I seen one chasing a Porsche up Interstate 44, and caught them like 30 miles down the road in the aftermath of a felony stop. Later in the paper the Porsche was a drug runner.

But my fav is the new Chargers - the OHP officer that serves our half of the county just got his a few months back. He visits the carwash often :P

post-1425-1201227813_thumb.jpg

post-1425-1201227841_thumb.jpg

post-1425-1201227971_thumb.jpg

post-1425-1201227999_thumb.jpg