Rescue742Fan

Montgomery County Maryland Special Operations Modification

**Winter Update 0.72**

https://mega.nz/file/VD103YyS#z6kDFnJZqD3Z-nNZEGesrPEtl0LXY0ei2t-Nmb_b7oY

Snow and Celebrations have come to Montgomery County!

Hello, I've been working on a mod called the Montgomery County Special Operations Mod based off of Montgomery County, MD. This mod is a submod of SlateDragon1's West Falls Modification, but the map and units have all been edited, with many new units added. My team, jakecwri and thepianistwebbolide and me, have worked for the past couple of months. We hope to have a beta released sometime soon. Here are some screenshots from the mod.20230425154756_1.thumb.jpg.56420fdee4736deb9abfd3adc1a0c1fa.jpg20230425154712_1.thumb.jpg.94ff1d58694e3889279f4bb3da4d023e.jpg20230425154925_1.thumb.jpg.d05b103743afeab403d739e9613216d0.jpg

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfMWFiODE1MjlhNmFmNGY2YmM3N2RjY2RjZjdlNDk1YmMifQ.XWTgO4aGw6oje12JySx1PM-UEIJpAjm-CYrkGqfUemU-png.jpg

6686a3a8ec820b2936e743fdeabcba6a.png

b917fd1ec019d0b138d170632083676e.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Klienefuchs said:

Hey everyone, I just released a patch fixing the Wheaton EMTs not being able to grab a stretcher, Please download the new version (same place as before)

good bones to the mod but i realized there is no chief peds and i think there needs to be tankers just to fit the map. but like the concept of the mod the new station also needs a little help with the parking spots when the medic went back with engine out it was going on an angle between the two spots.  

13 minutes ago, 65bella said:

good bones to the mod but i realized there is no chief peds and i think there needs to be tankers just to fit the map. but like the concept of the mod the new station also needs a little help with the parking spots when the medic went back with engine out it was going on an angle between the two spots.  

The chief ped is there, he wears a white uniform with a patch on it. Tankers Is a good idea, but I'm planning on changing the map to a more realistic Wheaton Map. I'll see what I can do for parking, and thanks for trying out the mod!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 11:05 PM, Klienefuchs said:

The chief ped is there, he wears a white uniform with a patch on it. Tankers Is a good idea, but I'm planning on changing the map to a more realistic Wheaton Map. I'll see what I can do for parking, and thanks for trying out the mod!

ok and your welcome. it would be nice to see chiefs to have commands also