Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hoppah can you change price for all vehicles and persons on free :D

:ph34r:

Go To:

*:\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.0\Specs

Open "fp_params_endless"

Change in this line the startbudget so you've got plenty off money for the freeplay ( Endless game )

<StartBudget value="150000"/>

For example: :happy:

<StartBudget value="650000"/>

But then it's very easy so i prefer the orginal form :)

Grtz !!!

What Hammie says.

I already raised the start budget in v1.0.

For example:

Freeplay SP (fp_params_endless.xml):

Em4 v1.2: 75.000

LA mod v1.0: 150.000

So, the money is already doubled and prices of vehicles aren't higher.

I was thinking to change the prices to realistic amounts, because a terrorist attack doesn't cost 200.000 or something. Maybe it's more fun to use a MUCH higher amount. Like when you want to buy a fire truck it will cost you 40.000 what is more realistic than 1.500. The money you will earn will rise too, so the gameplay stays the same. It's just cool to see realistic amounts.

Guest medic11713

Hey guys, I am new to the whole thing. Both EM4 and the LA mod. I must say. this is AWSOME. Well Done....very well done. If I may I would like to add a few ideas you can use or not. let me know

I love the yellow hoese Idea, and the traffic turning around with the aarow sticks

- The new Light Rescue Truck. Would be nice if It could carry a diver as to not tie up a fire truck for those situations.

- The Option to turn your emergency lights on and off as you please just like the sirens.

- Traffic should also turn around when they approach a fire truck not just a police car with traffic aarows. You prob already added this

-Mabey change one of the Ambulances to the Type II style (Van Style) as LA has both Type II and Type III (box like) ambulances. See Picture

- Ladder truck we have no is pretty much useless, its really hard to use in my mind.

Ill think of more later. Hope to hear from you guys on some ideas.

LA-EMS.jpg

Im gona throw this one out there for everyone too....

If we wanna be realistic on the whole thing....for Ambulances... In LA as in 99% of the world an ambulance carrys 2 Paramedics. thats it. Both trained to treat and heal. then when its time...get the stretcher and take away the patient. What if we altered the mod so when you send an ambulance 2 Paramedics get out, both of which can take care of 2 patients if need be or both on one patient, then when the time comes, get the strecther from the truck under the "get equipment" tab. Make it capable of carrying 2 stretchers like it can now but....you know what I mean... Im not really expecting anything to come from that but just thought I would throw that out there for someone to pick apart :P

Shaun MacLaughlin

Primary Care Paramedic

EHS

Nova Scotia, Canada

Hey guys, I am new to the whole thing. Both EM4 and the LA mod. I must say. this is AWSOME. Well Done....very well done. If I may I would like to add a few ideas you can use or not. let me know

I love the yellow hoese Idea, and the traffic turning around with the aarow sticks

- The new Light Rescue Truck. Would be nice if It could carry a diver as to not tie up a fire truck for those situations.

- The Option to turn your emergency lights on and off as you please just like the sirens.

- Traffic should also turn around when they approach a fire truck not just a police car with traffic aarows. You prob already added this

-Mabey change one of the Ambulances to the Type II style (Van Style) as LA has both Type II and Type III (box like) ambulances. See Picture

- Ladder truck we have no is pretty much useless, its really hard to use in my mind.

Ill think of more later. Hope to hear from you guys on some ideas.

[PICTURE WAS HERE]

Im gona throw this one out there for everyone too....

If we wanna be realistic on the whole thing....for Ambulances... In LA as in 99% of the world an ambulance carrys 2 Paramedics. thats it. Both trained to treat and heal. then when its time...get the stretcher and take away the patient. What if we altered the mod so when you send an ambulance 2 Paramedics get out, both of which can take care of 2 patients if need be or both on one patient, then when the time comes, get the strecther from the truck under the "get equipment" tab. Make it capable of carrying 2 stretchers like it can now but....you know what I mean... Im not really expecting anything to come from that but just thought I would throw that out there for someone to pick apart :P

Shaun MacLaughlin

Primary Care Paramedic

EHS

Nova Scotia, Canada

Hey Shaun,

Firstly welcome to the forums I hope we'll see more of you in future.

I really like most of your ideas and the paramedic thing is the same over here you have two paramedics and they stabalise the patient and then cart them off to the hospital.

It would be great to see any of those suggestions added to the mod but I also understand that some may not be possible.

Russ

What Hammie says.

I already raised the start budget in v1.0.

For example:

Freeplay SP (fp_params_endless.xml):

Em4 v1.2: 75.000

LA mod v1.0: 150.000

So, the money is already doubled and prices of vehicles aren't higher.

I was thinking to change the prices to realistic amounts, because a terrorist attack doesn't cost 200.000 or something. Maybe it's more fun to use a MUCH higher amount. Like when you want to buy a fire truck it will cost you 40.000 what is more realistic than 1.500. The money you will earn will rise too, so the gameplay stays the same. It's just cool to see realistic amounts.

IRL 1 of those rescue trucks or fire trucks would be close to around 300-500 thousand dollars to buy. The police cars are about 30 thousand each, SUVs are around 40-50 thousand and the motorcycles are maybe 10 thousand... I would like to have realistic prices and begining budget level for all units... Maybe we can start at like a budget of 15-20 million? Or maybe less, depending on how many units you need to buy...

That truck already carries a diver.

You can use SHIFT+B to turn off the lights, but I can make a command (with icon) as well. But it's not really important.

The 'directional lights' command was quite difficult and complicated to make. I don't know if this will work perfect ingame.

Something for v1.2.

If the game didn't need a truck like that, there was no (aerial) ladder truck in my mod. But you need that truck for some certain rescue situations. Same thing for Watertender and Mass Casualty Unit.

Great idea ofcourse, but it doesn't improve gameplay; it slows down. When you have to get the stretcher every time you want to move a patient it will slow down your game. It's possible to create this, but I don't know if I'm going to add this. I didn't add this to the LA mod in Em3, because of the same reason.

IRL 1 of those rescue trucks or fire trucks would be close to around 300-500 thousand dollars to buy. The police cars are about 30 thousand each, SUVs are around 40-50 thousand and the motorcycles are maybe 10 thousand... I would like to have realistic prices and begining budget level for all units... Maybe we can start at like a budget of 15-20 million? Or maybe less, depending on how many units you need to buy...

It's a great idea, but because I have to edit a lot of files then this won't be in v1.1.

hi hoppa, i'm a your fan and i think you are really good.your mod is great and i hope the 1.2 version will be release soon.good work, you are the best!!!

:1046275747_biggthumpup:

hi hoppa, i'm a your fan and i think you are really good.your mod is great and i hope the 1.1 version will be release soon.good work, you are the best!!!

(sorry for the error and for my bad english)

Guest JeffreyCor

We have this already, just not a button for the off portion. As Stan told me about Ctrl + B turns off the emergency lights. Then either moving the vehicle with auto siren active or pressing the siren on/off button the lights start again. :)

We have this already, just not a button for the off portion. As Stan told me about Ctrl + B turns off the emergency lights. Then either moving the vehicle with auto siren active or pressing the siren on/off button the lights start again. :)

Or just select them and push B to activate Blue lights :)

Guest Chrisdigital292

hey guys, can you help me. I've looked and I dont think that there is anywhere else i should post this. Ive the French version of EM4. when I try to install the LA mod it says the file is corrupt. Ive downloaded it and tried again 3 times. I dont know what to do, and Ive tried to delete the regedit files for EM4, but it didnt work.

Ive tried to delete the regedit files for EM4

Why you did that?

You unpacked the .zip file first abd then install the .e4mod file with the ModInstaller?

You can try this too:

Delete all your Temperoray Internet Files and Cookies.

That worked for me when I have corrupt packages.

Guest JeffreyCor
hey guys, can you help me. I've looked and I dont think that there is anywhere else i should post this. Ive the French version of EM4. when I try to install the LA mod it says the file is corrupt. Ive downloaded it and tried again 3 times. I dont know what to do, and Ive tried to delete the regedit files for EM4, but it didnt work.

I had the same problem at first, it was a bad copy of EM4 and the 1.2 patch would not take. After replacing EM4 and installing 1.1 and 1.2 the mod worked perfectly.

hoppah i dont know if you know this or not but all police cars in the United States carry fire extingushiers in the trunks so if they get to and accident first and the car is on fire they can try to put it out first before it gets out of control.

Guest Chrisdigital292
You unpacked the .zip file first abd then install the .e4mod file with the ModInstaller?

You can try this too:

Delete all your Temperoray Internet Files and Cookies.

That worked for me when I have corrupt packages.

Yes I did the ModInstaller thing. How do i delete the other things?

I had the same problem at first, it was a bad copy of EM4 and the 1.2 patch would not take. After replacing EM4 and installing 1.1 and 1.2 the mod worked perfectly.

Replacing, as in, reinstalled or bought it again.

Guest JeffreyCor

Bought a new copy, I got ripped the first time and it wasn't an official one it turned out :6: I found that problem after a lot of trying and help from Hoppah and Stan (thanks :) ) After getting the new copy the patches went right in and the mod installed perfectly.

I would suggest this (I know its boring but ya it's hard to help from distance :) )

-Uninstall Emergency 4 and all mods

-Reboot pc

-Reinstall Emergency 4 and intsall patch 1.1 & 1.2

-Clear your internet cache, cookies en history

-Close your Web browser

-Download the mod

-Unzip the mod with winzip

-Install the mod with the mod install

-Reboot pc

-Try to play

:)

Hi,

The fourth Ambulance for my mod is finished!.

Picture:

ambu4um8.th.jpg

And here is a picture with all NEW vehicle in v1.1:

newinv11ix6.th.jpg

There are 7 new vehicles.

3 Ambulance type vehicles: Coronor's Van, EMT Car and Ambulance 4.

3 Fire Dept. type vehicles: Brush Truck, Light Equipment Truck and LAX Crashtender.

1 Police type vehicle: CHP Chevrolet Camaro Patrol Car

:),

Hoppah