Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I turned it off, because I think it was unrealistic. :)

i agree to a point, but with the larger fires i think it would come in handy, like the gas explosions on the other side of town (that get 2 or 3 buildings involved) it would be nice to have the option to operate hand lines as well as the deck gun. all the big fires ive been 2 we've used multiple hand lines as well as deck guns. oh well i'll learn to cope, your the master of it all and iam sure i'll figure it out and be able to change it later anyways...

thanks! keep up the great work hoppah cant wait to see the tiller video!

I meant the ladder itself not the entire vehicle

Hard to test, because the tower has 4 visible ladder parts, the tiller 3 and 1 invisible. I did that because the 4th ladder never slides out in the game. And I am pretty sure real tillers have only 3 as well. The ladders of the tiller and the tower have almost the same length, so they can both reach the same spots theoratically. It might look different on the screenshots, but that's the way I placed the ladders on the trailer.

I turned it off, because I think it was unrealistic. :)

I disagree. I am a firefighter and have had fires where we have run our crosslays and run the deck gun at the same time. As long as we have water flowing to our tank and the pressure stays up, there is no problem.

Guest Taylor

Hey Hoppah, how about if we put another firefighter in the fire engine, we deploy the 4 for hoses and then the one for the deck gun.. is that feasible or not?

speaking of which did i see a new anmation in one of the pics where the ff is on top of the joining of the cab and trailer

You mean the screenshot with the tiller on the intersection. There was a fireman standing behind the tiller. Not on it, although it looks like that. :)

Hoppah, could it be possible to have a ff ride in the back of the till?

- Jon

For what use? I don't think it's worth to spend my time on that.

I still have to do most of the lights of trailer. Just forgot about them.