Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I really like the new LA Mod missions... Especially, but where is the gas shut off, didn't spoiler it because that is an objective... I went thru it all and I had all the fires out except that gases blaze, and it cooked one of my FFs and before I got him out of there, he was fried fireman... that was mean to say but he was... I had them all around to get the fire that started again, all 22 of them and one wandered... It was kind of comical, he just stood there cooking as he was putting out other fires... I was mad too because I spent an hour on that

I really like the new LA Mod missions... Especially, but where is the gas shut off, didn't spoiler it because that is an objective... I went thru it all and I had all the fires out except that gases blaze, and it cooked one of my FFs and before I got him out of there, he was fried fireman... that was mean to say but he was... I had them all around to get the fire that started again, all 22 of them and one wandered... It was kind of comical, he just stood there cooking as he was putting out other fires... I was mad too because I spent an hour on that
There is a switch on the airport terrain somewhere. Use an engineer to switch it. It's not hard to find.
:)

There is a switch on the airport terrain somewhere. Use an engineer to switch it. It's not hard to find.
:)

i have another question about the airport mission. when i try to enter the airport runway there are 2 ways, both barriered by gates. how would i open these? would i need a engineer for this also?

Hey,

I can't seem to figure out how to use the gated wye...

Please! Just post it in the general topic about the Los Angeles Mod when you have small questions.

Answer to your questions:

Each firefighter has a 'Deploy wye' command. Click that command and a small red appliance will appear on the position of that firefighter.

You can attach 2 fire hoses to it, exactly the same way like would you do with fire engine's.

Please! Just post it in the general topic about the Los Angeles Mod when you have small questions.

Answer to your questions:

Each firefighter has a 'Deploy wye' command. Click that command and a small red appliance will appear on the position of that firefighter.

You can attach 2 fire hoses to it, exactly the same way like would you do with fire engine's.

i was also wondering why you cannot put 2 wyes on one hose? i mean after you connect a wye to a hose why cant you add another the to extended hose off the wye so you could run 4 firemen off one hose.

i was also wondering why you cannot put 2 wyes on one hose? i mean after you connect a wye to a hose why cant you add another the to extended hose off the wye so you could run 4 firemen off one hose.

Because it's not realistic. The power or strength of water would be divided by 2 each time you deploy a wye.

At the end you would get things like watergun toy does.

It's hard to change the extinguish commands like that and I do not want to make the game even easier than it already is.

Because it's not realistic. The power or strength of water would be divided by 2 each time you deploy a wye.

At the end you would get things like watergun toy does.

It's hard to change the extinguish commands like that and I do not want to make the game even easier than it already is.

alright. thanks

Hell everyone!

I've got a question, can one of you explain to me how the "Weapon-arrest" in v1.7 works.

With weapon-arrest i mean, a police officer witch got a gun in his hand and talks to the suspect and than he goes down on his knees.

I only have the fire option when the police officer has a gun in his hand.

Grtz !!!

Guest Traft_Carissan

Hello Hoppah,

How can I do for the Limo, the SUV of the secret services, the Agents

secrets and the General can be used in free play mode?

Can you give details of what to do please. Or Can you do a small patch for me ^^

Thank You

Hell everyone!

I've got a question, can one of you explain to me how the "Weapon-arrest" in v1.7 works.

With weapon-arrest i mean, a police officer witch got a gun in his hand and talks to the suspect and than he goes down on his knees.

I only have the fire option when the police officer has a gun in his hand.

Grtz !!!

If the suspect is unarmed and you draw your weapon and click on the suspect, he will either stop and drop to his knees and be arrested , or he will continue his actions (flee or continue fighting).

If the suspect is armed, you have the choice of drawing your weapon and returning fire, or keeping the weapon holstered and approaching the suspect to physically arrest him.

If the suspect is unarmed and you draw your weapon and click on the suspect, he will either stop and drop to his knees and be arrested , or he will continue his actions (flee or continue fighting).

If the suspect is armed, you have the choice of drawing your weapon and returning fire, or keeping the weapon holstered and approaching the suspect to physically arrest him.

Ok, thxs for the quick reply!

Quick question regarding freeplay units, I have some doubled up, as well as some that do not appear there, is this a bug or purposeful(not appearing are LAWA police)

I had the same problem. My police menu had two slicktops. Somehow the units folder in the Data folder had all the LA units as well as the original units. I had to delete all the LA units out of the "Data Units" and then it worked properly.

I just don't get that. The ModInstaller NEVER installs anything in the Data folder, that's not even possible btw.

None of the LA Mod files are supposed to be put in the Data folder.

The installation instructions of the patches clearly mention that you have to move the files to the Los Angeles Mod folder too.

Adding or changing files in the Data folder will probably makes it impossible to play online as well.

Hoppah