Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Any updates hoppah? You said it MAY come out in september, any news?

My internship is going well. I have nice colleagues and there are plenty of things to learn.

Mikesphoto's is making some changes to the freeplaymap, then we will get a new test phase and then the mod might be released. :)

My internship is going well. I have nice colleagues and there are plenty of things to learn.

Mikesphoto's is making some changes to the freeplaymap, then we will get a new test phase and then the mod might be released. :)

All sounds good to me :) I can wait, my patience is absolutelty unbelivable. Trust me you'd be surprised :P

What kind of changes in the freeplay? Plz don't yell at me if Im not sossopsed to ask this. :D

Guest Shawn Biro

Hi Hoppah I am really gald that you decided to make this mod for an awsome game,I was wondering when version 1.7 would be ready because the new additions,missions and screenshots you uploaded are amazing.

Thankyou

Hi Hoppah I am really gald that you decided to make this mod for an awsome game,I was wondering when version 1.7 would be ready because the new additions,missions and screenshots you uploaded are amazing.

Thankyou

Never ask that!! :angry:

Thankyou

I got a warning for asking that question...... :1046275873_shakehead:

SO watch out.....