Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Ok so i have done this video,it not a long video,and i may do another,again thanks to Hoppah for this mod,and all who support him and assist him,enjoy this video,i call it Rule with an iron fist....

Video removed by me due to stupid comments on youtube site......

I could not load it direct from you tube,so i posted link instead

Ok so i have done this video,it not a long video,and i may do another,again thanks to Hoppah for this mod,and all who support him and assist him,enjoy this video,i call it Rule with an iron fist....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTVNQpCVR0

nice video but it is: "emergency 4 ultimate fight for life" not"emergency 4 ultimate fight to take lifes"

Guest [SAP]Francis

Yeah... -.- Killing is bad..

For the "Resist" mission, you only need an Armoured SWAT Rescue Vehicle. Then, you need one police car (or more depending on how many people). You keep the officers in the cars. Once a suspect has been watered, you get a police officer quickly out and get the suspect. You get him in the police car, then, you get the officer in the police car.

That's all!

I did the video for a bit of fun,i know its not that realistic,i just thought it a break from the norm....lol,when i do another,it willbe about the game,and about the water cannon,that has its draw backs,as if you use it too much you create more casualties,i find the easiest way of dealing with a riot,is 3 police throw a flashbang each then fourth nabs board holder,and gets him in van super quick.... :1046276313_Up_to_something:

Guest lord_bonev
I did the video for a bit of fun,i know its not that realistic,i just thought it a break from the norm....lol,when i do another,it willbe about the game,and about the water cannon,that has its draw backs,as if you use it too much you create more casualties,i find the easiest way of dealing with a riot,is 3 police throw a flashbang each then fourth nabs board holder,and gets him in van super quick.... :1046276313_Up_to_something:

np man :) we know it, ok waiting for new video when you do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTVNQpCVR0

LOL I blow up my units to start emergencys sometimes.

LOL I blow up my units to start emergencys sometimes.

Off Topic: My dad who is a firefighter just had the largest fire in our citys history. It was a large apartment building. Building is completlydestroyed.

My dad has been out there since 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 A.M. and counting. There were 10 local fire dept. at the seen, including 5 aerial ladders, dumping 5 to 7 million gallons of water on it. ( We were at a fire dept softball turnoment with 16 other ff. Took 4th :rolleyes:) Started at 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.

Nice stuff. Do you know what alarm this fire was? Looks like it could easily be a 3-4

It was a three I think, but with 7 million gallons of water it would be just as bad as 4 alarm fire. :gruebel:

It was a three I think, but with 7 million gallons of water it would be just as bad as 4 alarm fire. :gruebel:

Also my dad got home at 12:15 P.M. after leaving at 5:00 P.M. yesterday with no sleep.

What does any of this have to do with the LA Mod? Admin please move the whole shebang to the off topic section.

I don't think admin really cares since this isn't where Hoppah is posting the new info about the mod, and I'm sure Hoppah checks this topic everyday anyways. Also, since when do you get to decide what gets moved around? :unsure: