Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

That's how the inside of the seats of a vehicle look like, because I don't think they will put photo's of messed up bodies on a website like that.

But tell me, is this relevant to the Los Angeles mod? Yes or no?

Because I almost pressed the 'Warn' button for going offtopic again and remember, you won't have access on this forum anymore when that 'warn bar' reaches 100%. :)

I already have my answer, just waiting for somone else who agrees with me.

it is insulation from the frame of the car and the seats.. and no. in the united states for pictures like it is not allowed(i dont think illeagll tho) to show pictures of a human body. trust me for anyone who is curious about "seeing" one. dont. i am only 17 and I saw some crap at a car accident i hope none of you see in your life. somtimes being a firefighter has its bad days....

anyway. hoppah nice manual. i actually took the time to read it :D. one question though. what truck is the gated wye on? i couldn't find it in the manual. maybe i over looked but i looked twice. thanks.

it is insulation from the frame of the car and the seats.. and no. in the united states for pictures like it is not allowed(i dont think illeagll tho) to show pictures of a human body. trust me for anyone who is curious about "seeing" one. dont. i am only 17 and I saw some crap at a car accident i hope none of you see in your life. somtimes being a firefighter has its bad days....

anyway. hoppah nice manual. i actually took the time to read it :D. one question though. what truck is the gated wye on? i couldn't find it in the manual. maybe i over looked but i looked twice. thanks.

i dont think its on a specific truck. all the firemen have the option to use it just as the hose.

Hoppah, any chance 1.7 is coming out tomorrow? I've noticed you've updated your website and since tomorrow is September 11th I thought I would ask.

P.S. Seven years already, gee whiz it didn't seem that long ago.

Which page?

Tomorrow 9-11:( R.I.P. Firefighters NYC

yeah about a week ago i think i mentioned itd be sweet if he could have it ready for 911 as a somewhat tribute to all we have lost ...if not i still praise you on great work.

off topic

9-11-01

We shall never forget

May all of those we have lost

those I know, and those I dont

be glorified by god

and all the hero's courage never be forgot

God bless

Hoppah, any chance 1.7 is coming out tomorrow? I've noticed you've updated your website and since tomorrow is September 11th I thought I would ask.

P.S. Seven years already, gee whiz it didn't seem that long ago.

Nope, I'm at work from 8.30 am till 5 pm and from 8 pm till 10 pm today.

There is no way I can give support when I can't even check the forum. :)

edit: fixed these titles on my website.

EDIT: Just realised I uploaded the wrong LATrailerLogic script. Bear with me whilst I get the correct one and upload it.

Hoppah,

Can I ask, how are you finding my fixed version of the trailer logic script?

If you have had the time to test it yet that is because I know your busy with work and studying.

Regards

James

Sorry to dissappoint you all :( After playing on the LA mod taday, I discovered that the trailer's collision problems haven't been fully corrected in the script. Sorry to dissappoint you all, I will keep trying but I am involved with lots of mods so it might not be possible for me to do that.

Sorry to dissappoint you all :( After playing on the LA mod taday, I discovered that the trailer's collision problems haven't been fully corrected in the script. Sorry to dissappoint you all, I will keep trying but I am involved with lots of mods so it might not be possible for me to do that.

It's ok. At least you tried and did your best. I haven't tested the script yet, but does this means the script doesn't work at all or do your changes cause crashes?

i have the script LAToFireStation changed, it has no crashes and work perfect. i hope i may plublish it. i wait until i got permission of hoppah

what does it do

your units doesn't go out the car when your verhicle go to the firestation and they will stay in the verhicle

excuse my typ wrongs :1046276372_bawling:

Edited by MikesPhotos
Moved to proper thread

It's ok. At least you tried and did your best. I haven't tested the script yet, but does this means the script doesn't work at all or do your changes cause crashes?

I added the lines to the code:

obj.SetCollisionMode(PHYSICS_COLLISION_ALL);
obj.HasPhysicCollision;

But I found that I didn't stop the vehicle and the trailer from colliding after further testing. nAlso I have now discovered that if those lines did work it would cause bugs with the trailer as the trailer's prototype has collison turned off for a reason.

I will keep looking into it. But I am currently working on a pursuit script to see if I can get that to work.

Sorry all

Regards

James