Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

If you number a swat van or something, by adding it to one of your "group numbers" (thats those little digits on your control panel in play) for now and just calling it in when you need it to wherever the scene is. Increased suspect capacity and no need to tie up patrol.

Yes - that's pretty good for now but I hope Hoppah will consider such a unit for 1.6

A full size bus would as someone said be overkill. Remember there's a maximum of nine civilians in a vehicle. A van would be more appropriate.

Yes - that's pretty good for now but I hope Hoppah will consider such a unit for 1.6

A full size bus would as someone said be overkill. Remember there's a maximum of nine civilians in a vehicle. A van would be more appropriate.

Hoppah had a LAPD Prision Bus in the EM3 version of the LA mod. Maybe he will being it back for 1.6

I'm not looking to transport 30 prisoners - just 2+ away from a scene without calling multiple units off patrol.

Does the LAPD not use paddy wagons of some sort?

I can't say that I've ever seen one. Even at large events or protests where a lot of arrests are possible, I've seen them bring in the LASD Prisoner buses. I see those buses almost every day when I'm driving up to LA.

-d

Why are you transporting 30 prisoners.... If you're talking about the fire mission, you're right next to a military base... I get the national guard in to take people away in that mission... But yeah, it would be nice to have the LASD bus back in higher quality :P

Also Hoppah, just wondering how hard it would be to add a few more parking spots to the fire station, next to the battalion cheif spot? For brush vehicles/paramedic cars/equipment vehicles.

Cheers,

Stubbers

Hi,

I've edit some lights from the charger.

I hope you likeit!

(see attachment)

Greetz Samabith

Edit by Hoppah: Attachment removed.

Edited by Hoppah

Hi,

I've edit some lights from the charger.

I hope you likeit!

(see attachment)

Greetz Samabith

Attachment removed. Why? Two reasons:

1. You didn't had permission to release personel edited stuff, even if it's small.

2. Other people think they may do the same, except with other things (new textures, sirens, lights, map, missions). Same thing if I change a texture from YOUR mod and release it the same way.

Hoppah

Hoppah, I don't know if you were going to add command posts to v1.6 of your mod, but if you are, here is are some pics of a high tech CHP SUV Incident Command Vehicle.

icv-rrv(2).jpg

I would personally like to see this vehicle be in the mod with some cool new functions, but then again I like all units of any type that have this much technology, so it's up to you to decide what you want to do with this. The below website has about 180 degrees of the vehicle including the lighting pattern. Maybe Mike has photographed this unit and can provide more pics and info about it. Link below is to the rest of the pictures.

CHP Incident Command Vehicle gallery

Attachment removed. Why? Two reasons:

1. You didn't had permission to release personel edited stuff, even if it's small.

2. Other people think they may do the same, except with other things (new textures, sirens, lights, map, missions). Same thing if I change a texture from YOUR mod and release it the same way.

Hoppah

Sorry

I will delet it right now.

I see you did it.

Guest 123zippy

Can anyone help me with downloading the new version. I click download then a screen pops up and it says click here is download doesn't start in couple seconds. I click it and nothing happens. Can someone please help :schreiben: :23_31_4:

Hoppah, I don't know if you were going to add command posts to v1.6 of your mod, but if you are, here is are some pics of a high tech CHP SUV Incident Command Vehicle.

icv-rrv(2).jpg

I would personally like to see this vehicle be in the mod with some cool new functions, but then again I like all units of any type that that have this much technology, so it's up to you to decide what you want to do with this. The below website has about 180 degrees of the vehicle including the lighting pattern. Maybe Mike has photographed this unit and can provide more pics and info about it. Link below is to the rest of the pictures.

CHP Incident Command Vehicle gallery

Looks a lot like the E-One 'Comms One' unit.

http://www.e-one.com/index.asp?n=67&p=...s=67&pid=82

Not sure what it's functionality would be in game though.

Looks a lot like the E-One 'Comms One' unit.

http://www.e-one.com/index.asp?n=67&p=...s=67&pid=82

Not sure what it's functionality would be in game though.

Well, I guess it could be used the samy way as the Fire Bataillon Chief, for requesting for example SWAT units, a Helicopter, maybe even a prison bus ;) (no, there is no such bus, but I hope there will be one in future) and basically other units, like an ambulance :)

I can't say that I've ever seen one. Even at large events or protests where a lot of arrests are possible, I've seen them bring in the LASD Prisoner buses. I see those buses almost every day when I'm driving up to LA.

-d

LAPD does have a few converted school buses that I've seen over the years, such as this and this one which I did not take. A simple google search might be able to provide better pics, that was just one that popped into mind immediately. Mostly though, all prisoner buses and transports are handled by the large fleet of LASD buses that you see on the freeways and streets all over the Los Angeles area.

CHP SUV Incident Command Vehicle.

Maybe Mike has photographed this unit and can provide more pics and info about it. Link below is to the rest of the pictures.

The CHP ICV SUV came about due to the influx of grant money the CHP got after 9/11. The CHP utilizes a VHF-Lo band radio system throughout the state which means they are unable to talk to any other Fire or Law enforcement agency that they will be required to work with on large incidents and disasters. Throughout the state they have large incident command posts like this one but they are slow to deploy and staff. The SUV can respond quicker and with minimal staffing till the CP can get on scene if needed.

I've not yet seen it in use anywhere, and asking around, few others have. So far its mostly a dog and pony show model being brought out, sheltered and babied, then scurried off quickly with about 8 in service. The unofficial word so far is that it's been plagued by electrical problems which are being worked out by the manufacturer and radio shop.

Mike

Hello everyone ;) If you all really need a prisoner transporter, you can make it easily from swat truck, just go to mod\units\vehicles\police\230swattruck open unit.xml with notepad and change this vehicle characteristics. You can add !!!max 12 civilians and 6 personel.!!! other way, game will crash when you reach up to limit.

I did suggest hoppah good mirror before :)

If anybody want mirror try this:

[Link Removed]

About the mod now :) 1.5 runs faster that 1.4 or its just for me ? :) Sirens very nice, but could be a little bit more different. About bugs or problems, when i finish mission, and clicking to continue, game often crashes to desktop, causing icons mess on it :) In game i must push main menu instead continue :) I see alot of people had problems with lader, divers, firefighters and army truck..., i played alot of hours and didnt noticed any bugs. (My computer are not too good) Emtpy fire station command not working, car's light still on, personel still sitting inside. Also , Hoppah, did you change script for vehicle patroling? No more stucked vehicles for me :) Also, Hoppah, could you add few more routes to vehicle patrol script? It would be cool.

Very nice when suspects complies while officers pointing to him a gun, but often they still fighting when are compliant, could you fix, when suspects are compliant, they will not figth to officers, when not, just officers shoot him :) It would be better i think :)

Sry for my bad english :)

Edit by Hoppah: Delete my mod from the server as soon as possible. Read the readme! I don't want this. I don't allow this. Our database isn't slow anymore.

I did suggest hoppah good mirror before :)

If anybody want mirror try this:

[Link Removed]

I gather you did not bother to read the Read Me?

Copyright © 2005-2008 by Hoppah:

It is allowed to change anything to this mod for personal use only.

It is not allowed to distribute this mod at other sites than emergency-planet.com.

It is not allowed to edit this mod and distribute it.

Respect the time which has been put into this mod.

Guest kimchee

We used to use those buses to get to and from the academy when i was in the LAPD Explorer program :)

LAPD does have a few converted school buses that I've seen over the years, such as this and this one which I did not take. A simple google search might be able to provide better pics, that was just one that popped into mind immediately. Mostly though, all prisoner buses and transports are handled by the large fleet of LASD buses that you see on the freeways and streets all over the Los Angeles area.

I gather you did not bother to read the Read Me?

I read it, and theres not a web site, its just my server (People get link from there, in other places you dont know about it). Anyway i have deleted it from server, cause Hoppah asked to do that, saying that server will not be slow anymore :)

Hoppah, can you now answer to my questions?

If you all really need a prisoner transporter, you can make it easily from swat truck, just go to mod\units\vehicles\police\230swattruck open unit.xml with notepad and change this vehicle characteristics.

I just cloned one of the SWAT Trucks, did some modifications and added it as a new unit. It isn't hard to do at all.

I just cloned one of the SWAT Trucks, did some modifications and added it as a new unit. It isn't hard to do at all.

of course not, you even can change the car design, download dds plugin and thats all. Somebody are asking for different ambulances and other car. Do you think its necessary? In game theres one town , small town, we have alot of different models, and cars we even dont use.

Stellar job Hoppah as usual. Everything in the new version is spectacular.

However i would like to echo the call for a paddy wagon type vehicle. 1-2 spots for officers and can carry the full complement of civies. Don't really care if any equipment is on it (and with most of the room setup for transport doubt its carrying much anyway). its really a pain having to call in multiple cars for a riot call just to transport prisoners (and yes i transport everyone not just the sign guy...)

Also not sure how possible this is but i would request that after a police car is done unloading suspects at the station, is it possible for them to automatically go on patrol... I hate having a police call on the other side of the map and find that all my cars are sitting at the station.

I like several cars parked there. If all would be automatic, then this would be a film :D