Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Oh yeah and hoopah just another little thing for 1.6 LAPD swat has phased out the Mp5 for quite some time now. They now use an assortment of of shotguns, pistols, and of course the m-4.

Really?

Didn't know that. Thanks. :)

blah.. I mean FD.. sorry.. told you .. weird day today :P sorry..

No problem. The biggest difference is that the battalion chief has radio commands to call units from the fire station or on patrol. I know what you mean, it doesn't really matter if you use the chief or not. Maybe I can make the car of the chief faster and add the possible to patrol the city. :)

No problem. The biggest difference is that the battalion chief has radio commands to call units from the fire station or on patrol. I know what you mean, it doesn't really matter if you use the chief or not. Maybe I can make the car of the chief faster and add the possible to patrol the city. :)

Exactly, do whatever you think is best and if you want. Thank you! ;)

I assume there is no way you can fix the other thing? Like, police cars driving to a scene with sirens being stuck behind patrolling ambulance.. then they just keep driving behind.. if it was a civilian the civilian would just stop. I do not know what is possible or not but you know more than me perhaps you can see if there is anything you can do for emergency cars to get to scene faster? For instance, civilians moving away faster when they hear siren from distance..All up to you, just some ideas from me :P

Guest Hanover Firefighter
fly the flags at half staff in the game maybe? and have an empty LAPD slicktop decked out as a memorial car? Parked near the flagpole at the police station? Maybe even have a "sign" with the pic of the officer and flowers around it, like a memorial... Or maybe make an area near the PD a "memorial area"

Being a firefighter I am definately one to salute our fallen brothers and sisters, but I don't think that it would be a great idea inside the game especially being this happened a day ago. Maybe a few of us can create a website from the Emergency community.

Guest __Uknow__

hard to hear someone died while on the job

Supports to the fammily and the police of LA and to every other police men,fire fighter, ambulance driver that has fallen while on the job

Hi Hoppah...

Just a quick question. I saw on your site "Download LA Mod Version 1.5" and I was wondering if you will be releasing it say...tonight ish :D Don't mean to be annoying or pushy, JUST SO EXCITED :P thanks so much for your talent...

em4freak

Right on time my friend. :)

Because I'm going to make your weekend perfect.

V1.5 has been uploaded and free to download!! :D

lamodv15im3.jpg

NEW IN V1.5:

- One new mission.

- Most fire apparatus have been changed.

- Fire station, police station and hospital added to Deluxe freeplaymap.

- Fire Extinguishers added to police vehicles.

- Most police units can use fire extinguishers and can carry persons now.

- Multiplayer events edited and specs changed.

- New sirens.

- Hat added to CHP patrolman.

- New body & helmet for SWAT unit and National Guard.

- New fire fighter helmet.

- Text files improved.

- Armed Arrest script added.

- New voice actings for all 'call backup' commands.

- New vehicles: CHP Dodge Charger, USFC Utility Truck & USFC Engine.

- Paramedics can enter fire apparatus now.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

* DOWNLOAD V1.5 *

In case you think you have found a bug, check and/or report bugs in this topic immediatly:

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

I wish everyone a lot of fun with the new and great version.

Hoppah

To make sure no one misses it, I copied my post from the previous page:

V1.5 has been uploaded and free to download!! :D

lamodv15im3.jpg

NEW IN V1.5:

- One new mission.

- Most fire apparatus have been changed.

- Fire station, police station and hospital added to Deluxe freeplaymap.

- Fire Extinguishers added to police vehicles.

- Most police units can use fire extinguishers and can carry persons now.

- Multiplayer events edited and specs changed.

- New sirens.

- Hat added to CHP patrolman.

- New body & helmet for SWAT unit and National Guard.

- New fire fighter helmet.

- Text files improved.

- Armed Arrest script added.

- New voice actings for all 'call backup' commands.

- New vehicles: CHP Dodge Charger, USFC Utility Truck & USFC Engine.

- Paramedics can enter fire apparatus now.

- Fixed some minor bugs.

* DOWNLOAD V1.5 *

In case you think you have found a bug, check and/or report bugs in this topic immediatly:

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod Bugs

I wish everyone a lot of fun with the new and great version.

Hoppah

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D its the happiest day of my life:D yeey

but indeed slow dowload, i will go to sleep and put timer on 1hr and 30mins:P

Edit: it popped up to 2hrs.... i wiil sleep longer:P

Yeah, in case you have slow downloadspeed, don't try to redownload it, continue downloading or wait a few hours or until tomorrow. This happens every time I release a new version. You can download it without any problems tomorrow.

I am still waiting for it to download...takes a long time lol, but when it is ready...MY NIGHT IS PLANNED :P Can't wait, after I have dinner 2nite, i'm on my computer...TILL BED :P Thx so much hoppah, you are the king of emergency...mods...and emergency........

I am still waiting for it to download...takes a long time lol, but when it is ready...MY NIGHT IS PLANNED :P Can't wait, after I have dinner 2nite, i'm on my computer...TILL BED :P Thx so much hoppah, you are the king of emergency...mods...and emergency........

Lets hope you can download it before its monday lol. :1046276313_Up_to_something:

i am only geting 12.5 sec can someone upload this file somewhere else so we can get faster download i have 3 hours remaining

Lol, mine has been downloading for the passed hour and a half/hour and 45 minuts, and its still got like 40 to go...oh well, it will be worth it in the end!!!! CANT WAIT :D That charger is going to be so killer...Hoppah, where is there that camera hack that lets you see lower to the ground and closer to the vehicles? Thanks, and I AM SOOO EXCITED :D

em4freak

EDIT: I forgot to ask...did you also change the freeplay map? Looks cool if you did :)