Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Utrechtterror

:) Looks great!!!

The traffic vests are a good option at the race car crash, great addition ;) !!

@ Utrechtterror:

Sorry, didn't have time to change the Renault car to ING. It's not really important. :)

Yup, it isn't really important, I just wanted to let you know :blush:

As I said in my post, "I know it's to late to change" ;)

Keep up the good work !!!

Guest Utrechtterror
To protect people from all those stationery cars?

What about stewards? Marshalls? Track rescue? Track medics? Track helicopter?

As a suggestion, read Life at the Limit by Prof Sid Watkins.

http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/understa...sport/5296.html

*sigh*

Believe me, I know everything about F1 :sleep: ...

EM4 is just a game...

Those traffic vests are helpfull, to recognize a police man in the crowd :rolleyes:

To protect people from all those stationery cars?

What about stewards? Marshalls? Track rescue? Track medics? Track helicopter?

As a suggestion, read Life at the Limit by Prof Sid Watkins.

http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/understa...sport/5296.html

Use the la ambulances, use the lafd, use the la tow truck. What would be the problem with it?

Guest fireengine

I have a few suggestions for the next version of LA Mod version 1.4

1. Be able to have more room for units in station to be able to respond to calls

2. When commading vehicles to return to base or patrol the city they will do that and not go off of the map and disappear

3. Build a Ambulance Garage to be able to respond them on calls

4. Build Multiple Fire Department Garages so that all of the units in the game can have room in them

Please consider these suggestions for the next version and reply back to me and let me know what you think about them. Thanks a lot.

1. Be able to have more room for units in station to be able to respond to calls

2. When commading vehicles to return to base or patrol the city they will do that and not go off of the map and disappear

4. Build Multiple Fire Department Garages so that all of the units in the game can have room in them

Please consider these suggestions for the next version and reply back to me and let me know what you think about them. Thanks a lot.

hey guess what if you read the whole forum maby you will see that the last one is out cause it took hoppah 6 months to do one fire station and that has been brought up alot

Guest CrazyLion425

in reply to your suggestions...

1. you can add more units to the fire station you just have to call them up form the menu and you can send them to the fire station. it can hold a total of

3 - ambulances

4 fire engines

2 water tenures

1 ladder tuck

it Just starts off with less but you can add more to the station. I think also to have it start will more units takes a lot of scripting which is a lot of work.

2. Maybe I have just had good luck but if you use the patrol button at least for the police units they patrol and don't go off the map. I don't know about the ambulances.

3 & 4. It is a good idea about the ambulance bay it might be a lot of scripting and that is also from what as been said in the past about an additional fire station. It takes alot of time and from what happah has been saying he is trying to focus more on new missions and things of that sort then adding more stations etc.

You got really cool idea's and maybe I am wrong on some of what i said. Also read thru the forum because lots of this has already been talked about.

Hey ?! Why you don't do all your suggestion alone ... if you can't because you don't know how it work juste let hoppah do what he want to .. it's alot of job and he take his time for this! i know you like realistic thing but it's only a game we can't do everything with it ... just be happy with what you see and play .. Anjoy this or juste try to do it with your self! ..

Thanks! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

i have a suggestion:

It would be good to have more alarm buttons, like at the fire station, there could be 'raise alarm for medics', 'raise alarm for fire fighters' and the alarm thats already there, and at the police station there could be code1, code2 and code 3 alarms (code 1 being the minor alarm and code 3 being more major, but seeing the amount of units under the police section, maybe 5 alarms would be need) that send out units to the edge of driveway

i have a suggestion:

It would be good to have more alarm buttons, like at the fire station, there could be 'raise alarm for medics', 'raise alarm for fire fighters' and the alarm thats already there, and at the police station there could be code1, code2 and code 3 alarms (code 1 being the minor alarm and code 3 being more major, but seeing the amount of units under the police section, maybe 5 alarms would be need) that send out units to the edge of driveway

I already added new commands to the fire station. In v1.4 you can call 1 fire fighter or 1 paramedic.

I haven't though about adding a control panel to the police station yet.

EDIT

Post no. 1500 in this topic and almost 90.000 views. :xmas:

Hi guys! I kind of need your help with this thing.

Im thinking of buying emergency 4. But then, why not buy EM4 deluxe. So what Im wondering is, will the LA mod (and other mods for EM4), work with the deluxe edition? Because if not, Im not going to buy the deluxe edition.

Thank you in advance mates!:)

Guest Robbyboy
Hi guys! I kind of need your help with this thing.

Im thinking of buying emergency 4. But then, why not buy EM4 deluxe. So what Im wondering is, will the LA mod (and other mods for EM4), work with the deluxe edition? Because if not, Im not going to buy the deluxe edition.

Thank you in advance mates!:)

the LA mod will work with the deluxe version. but not every mod will work. But I advise Emergency 4 Deluxe for the 3 extra missions, and more freeplay missions. :D

This question is answered a lot of times use the search function above ;)

EDIT: hmmm I've try if I can find something but that is going to be hard. You can't use the words LA, Mod because they've got less than 4 characters. @ Stan: Isn't it possible to chance it so you can search for things below 2 characters?

I have one last thing to suggest for this next version b/c it's been bugging me since Emergency: Fighters for life. Can the equipment restrictions on the firemen be lifted or altered so that an ABC Firefighter can pickup a hose and fight a fire without risk of contamination, and along those line will there be other change clothes commands for the Firefighters? I just hate going to a scene and having all my firefighters either suffering contamination or sitting back and watch something burn. I know I proposed stuff about this earlier on page 70. Of course you are the master modder and busy with the new missions so I understand if they don't fit into your master scheme.

I understand that it adds a challenge, though it kills the realism. That's the bane of all emergency service games. However it would be nice to at least have the ability to change the outfits on firefighters so you could split an engine crew and have some performing rescue while the other contain the fire from a safe perimeter.