Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Eazy
I can't change anything to civilian intelligence, so that's unpossible to make. Some things can be made in scripts, but they will be never random.

Watch out Hoppah.. Next time they'll ask you to make your own Emergency look-a-like game :P

Guest scarymo

Hi

Would it be possible to add some road closed signs to get out of vehicals that automatically redirect traffic, like they would use in real life, thought this might add a nice bit of realisum to the mod

Guest Eazy
Hi

Would it be possible to add some road closed signs to get out of vehicals that automatically redirect traffic, like they would use in real life, thought this might add a nice bit of realisum to the mod

you mean a fence with a sign like this. Only with some lights or so. Think it should be possible since the police cars have a directional bar added in the LA mod. There wasnt one in the original EM4, was there?

Guest scarymo
you mean a fence with a sign like this. Only with some lights or so. Think it should be possible since the police cars have a directional bar added in the LA mod. There wasnt one in the original EM4, was there?

Yeah something like that, or like these.

cb004428.jpg

road-closed.jpg

I see what I can do, but I can't promiss anything. I need to change a lot of scripts when I want to add 1 new script to the mod. The idea is good, but it's not very usefull. I think it's better to spend my time on missions and freeplay stuff. I was just going to add the rotation commands to the police barricades too.

Guest Eazy
I see what I can do, but I can't promiss anything. I need to change a lot of scripts when I want to add 1 new script to the mod. The idea is good, but it's not very usefull. I think it's better to spend my time on missions and freeplay stuff. I was just going to add the rotation commands to the police barricades too.

Think thats better. I usualy block the roads with policecars or firetrucks and then place 1 or 2 officers in the remaining gaps.

It will be added as a new civil car to my mod and maybe as the Slicktop Patrol Car, but it will replace the Ford Crown Victoria Slicktop car then.

Looks sweet! However I'd suggest you only use it as a civilian car. It'd look wicked sweet as a squad car, but Caprices have been decommissionned by police agencies since around 2001-2002, as they're too old now to still be in service due to safety and reliability issues (even as a civilian car, a Caprice is a rare sight these days, considering GM's "legendary" reliability.)

Looks sweet! However I'd suggest you only use it as a civilian car. It'd look wicked sweet as a squad car, but Caprices have been decommissionned by police agencies since around 2001-2002, as they're too old now to still be in service due to safety and reliability issues (even as a civilian car, a Caprice is a rare sight these days, considering GM's "legendary" reliability.)

Thanks, I didn't know that. I will use it as a civilian car only.

Guest CHP

What it is still in service with is the LASD volunteer patrol units, and some very small sheriff departments around the US. But as Voodoo operator said, a very rare sight on the road these days. Maybe a yellow cab replacement??

What it is still in service with is the LASD volunteer patrol units, and some very small sheriff departments around the US. But as Voodoo operator said, a very rare sight on the road these days. Maybe a yellow cab replacement??

Hey, that's a good idea! I will make two or three civilian versions and one to replace the yellow cab. :)

Guest scarymo

hi

just remembered, in your EM3 mods you had traffice vests for the police, could these be added to EM4, added a real nice touch to the police.

i just had an idea why dont you use the caprice but with an olderlightbar and faded markings because ive been watching videos from la pursuits one was from 2006 and they still had 2 caprices in the pursuit

unless im mistaken

but then again its your mod so its your choice

i also thought of having the crown vic as a second taxi

james

I am not going to make a police version, but the yellow cab version is done.

Imageshack doesn't work very well, so I hope the picture is visible:

yellowcabzs7.th.jpg

The vehicle has three doors and replaces the original Emergency 4 taxi.

I have changed some more things to my mod:

- Patrol command works in multiplayer now.

- Possibilty to park a second Water Tender in the fire station (freeplay).

- Rotate commands added to the police barricade.

Hoppah