Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest James009
I hope 16T will release the deluxe freeplay ground in .jpg format(or any other format which can be opened with Photoshop), so I can edit it for the hospital, fire station and police station.

Otherwise, there won't be an edited deluxe freeplay.

scoobyandy, is this what you meant? Otherwise, I thought I heard that the Deluxe Version is just an expansion or something to the normal game. So, I think, LA Mod will work for it regardless (I hope).

Guest victor02

Exellent news !!!

By the way, if someone have the french version of EM4 Deluxe, i need somefile fully understand the game. I bougth the german version but i'm very qualify to read and listen !

Guest victor02
And again...

There is no and there will be no french version of deluxe

Sorry, i had heard that the french version is existing... maybe my source isn't good lol anyway i now need to take german lessons !

Made a short video about freeplay in v1.2.

It doesn't show every new function, but I think you will like it.

Size: 16 Mb

Duration: 2:33 minutes

DOWNLOAD

Release of v1.2: Soon.

the stations look cool :cool: :1046275747_biggthumpup: the new commands look cool :cool: OMG everyting looks cool, you keep amazing me :1046275747_biggthumpup: :happy:

Guest Copcarman

Hey, Victor, Malheureusement il n'aurait pas plus que le francais du EM4 du base. Le deluxe est seulment allemagne, et ca restrait comme ca sauf si vous remplacez les dossiers de langague avec ceux du EM4 francaise.

(Sorry for the french, just thought it would be easier for him)

I CANNOT wait the new scripting features for parking and so forth. And the fire station looks amazing!

Guest La Mod Fan

Great Video...its looks Kool...and Btw Great work Hoppah...its really amazing...got to admit u got a Huge talent which u can make your own us Emergency Game lol...

i love the Firestation...wonder where is the new battalion :unsure: didnt see at the firestation :happy:

Guest victor02

The video is really good ! Now that we see it, thats a bit more difficult to wait :laugh:

À Copcarman: Dommage, sans le français ça va être difficile d'utiliser la fonction d'envoie d'unité avec un micro! Je ne connais pas mon alphabet allemand!

Guest Copcarman

Moi non plus, mais, t'es quebecois! D'abord, vous pourrez utulisez le LA mod pour anglais?

Hoppah, I'm not a modder, but how difficult is it to make the scripts for stuff like this?

Cool that looks really gr8,so do the units automatically exit and offload patients,prisoners etc?Looks like they did at hospital so wondering if same happens for police?

Good job :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Cool that looks really gr8,so do the units automatically exit and offload patients,prisoners etc?Looks like they did at hospital so wondering if same happens for police?

Good job :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Yes, same happens at the police station.