The Skinning Contest 2.0

February personnel skins winner.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• VOID
    • VOID2

Goog is that the sprnter used in your mod but just reskinned?

Yes,more or less.I changed the lights,removed and added some stuff.It's Nnicos model off the other german em4 site.

I just finished making a Demers Sprinter box ambulance(looks sweet in the BCAS colours),which I'm debating whether it'll go in the mod or not.

Neenah menasha! Went up there for a camp at UW oskosh heard gold cross on the radio

Yep! I live in Menasha (literally around the corner from Station 35), and did my intern when going to school for my degree in Fire Protection at Neenah FD. That was before the 2 FD merged and now are Neenah Menasha Fire Rescue.

does anyone like my skin? no one has said anything about it i want to know what people think about it

Sorry forgot to check last page haha yea I like it look like fun ;) haha lol

Sorry, wasn't submitting for the contest. I've been pretty good with Photoshop for years, so that part is easy for me, it was doing the scaling the first time and trying to figure out since I didn't have a template that showed the edges of the model totally.

For the Gold Cross, when I websearched a photo to match for comparison, I found multiple across the country, so I doubt they are the same company.

If I was submitting for the contest, I'd do the Charger, since it is my own "made up" department of Hometown, USA. :)

Sorry if it wasn't apparent but my quote was intended to poke fun at the American feeling of being the best in the world, which I personally find annoying as many countries have many different ways of doing the same thing that are worth noting. And if my knowledge of VFD procedures is not appreciated than I shall cease such comments. My apologies for anyone one I have offended.

Voting is up guys and (girls) if any return haha you can also submit your Skins for the month of June and its free skin again :) good luck to last months participants :12: and looking forward to this month's ;) voting closes in approximately 24 hours also by the way :)

Tell you what June will still be free skinning next month will be S.W.A.T. vehicles (and the equilvent to S.W.A.T.) haha ;)

ps Was looking at first page by accident but meh lol well see if a months warning is good enough

ps 2 sorry for double post again was looking at first page

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This months Winners is

3rd goog1967 with 2 votes

2nd metpolice999 with 3 votes

1st Cops with 6th votes

kencounty3q4usf.png

OMG I won :Oo

I want to thank me, myself and I for making this vehicle and the reskin, but a real special thanks to Ken County for their paint scheme :)

But I don't have to forget all the people who voted for the skin, many many thanks :cheers::cheers-mate:

BTW... I finally beat Goog :grinsevil: hahaha no offence buddy