The Skinning Contest 2.0

February personnel skins winner.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• VOID
    • VOID2

Okay. How do i make the pictures come out nicer? My pictures always seem very matte and not awesome-looking lol

Also the pitch of the camera, i can't seem to make it it so it's eye level. It's always kind of looking down on the car

Go in to the editor and spawn your vehicle. Then press Pause Break (next to Scroll Lock) and zoom in on to your vehicle, getting the camera in to a position that you'd like. After that, take your screens with fraps or print screen etc. and edit them accordingly in Photoshop. If you don't want to edit them, just upload those straight to Imageshack and embed the images here :)

I like it and unless someone else enters *coughs* goog *cougths again* you will be the winner :)

Good job on the skins so far guys! I was too busy with family stuff this month to make one.If I get some free time I may make one if you extend it to Friday.

I've got a Police Skin but it's not exactly SWAT; if you wanted some competition I could put that forward, it's almost finished I guess. I'd probably be instantly disqualified for failing to meet the criterion though of SWAT so you'd win anyway  :laugh:

I've got a Police Skin but it's not exactly SWAT; if you wanted some competition I could put that forward, it's almost finished I guess. I'd probably be instantly disqualified for failing to meet the criterion though of SWAT so you'd win anyway :laugh:

keep till next time then ;)

I say open up the voting for last month, and get the results in :) Otherwise, it goes to far in to next month, and you may as well just announce the new theme so people can get working on some skins!

shouldn't it be free skin this month as last month's was themed

I believe he meant August will be free skin, and then September will be medical helicopters.