Bernt

SWAT MoD

Have a question regarding this picture. What scripting function did you use to put those objects on top of the persons? Is there something in the PushActions or GameObject code that allows one to put an object above there?

It's just a child, similar to the Stryker script :)

You still need a little scripting, childs arent automatically shown on personel

So you have to use the command p.SetChildEnable("ChildName", true);

Yeah, I am aware. I initially thought it was some kind of object that was added in. Turns out its actually a matter of putting it in editor and showing it ingame.

Now if only someone were to figure out a way to have custom icons on top of people's heads.

Yeah, I am aware. I initially thought it was some kind of object that was added in. Turns out its actually a matter of putting it in editor and showing it ingame.

Now if only someone were to figure out a way to have custom icons on top of people's heads.

Create a 3D model showing the icon you want above the persons head and then you should be able to add it as a child and use it :)

We just reskined the original contamination skins 

Create a 3D model showing the icon you want above the persons head and then you should be able to add it as a child and use it :)

We just reskined the original contamination skins 

I'd reskin the contamination icons, but it also means that contamination for chemical and radiation is not working as intended.

I believe there was Chemical, Radiation and Biological. I think one of those contamination types is unused, maybe I can sacrifice that.

I was hoping for a triage system where an icon would appear above the injured person, but its too much pain having to add a childObject to all persons.

Back to topic with the mod. Have the mod team created house raids and much better hostage taking dynamics? I'd like to see a proper breaching entry where SWAT team storms the building through various ingresses in the house such as windows and even walls.

Back to topic with the mod. Have the mod team created house raids and much better hostage taking dynamics? I'd like to see a proper breaching entry where SWAT team storms the building through various ingresses in the house such as windows and even walls.

Could be fun to enter threw the wall but i dont think its possible

A great start would be if there was some animation to make the officers use an mp5 without having to kneel down :)

Could be fun to enter threw the wall but i dont think its possible

A great start would be if there was some animation to make the officers use an mp5 without having to kneel down :)

Possibly if part of the wall was classed as a door you could break it down using a piece of equipment like an axe?

That would be good, I'm guessing none of the available animations could even remotely look like they are aiming a rifle while standing?

Step-ins as suggested xd,

chase something?

Stepin a cafe or something, where you have to check everyone etc.

Shootout with the police, you come to assist.

Hostage situation

Posible suicide, Get here off the roof (special clinic situation)

Anyway, I sended you a link with some recent callouts etc, since you cant post outside links :(

Maybe you could get some more ideas for callouts and other stuff from LSPDFR

Have you added a helicopter? I'm not so familiar with dutch emergency services, but you could add some ESU missions (like the NYPD Emergency Service unit). So the unit responds to typical law enforcement calls AND to special rescue calls, like building collapses, MVA's...