RestingVermin

Denver Mod! [Released Not Done Version]

We have a similar type unit but much older and it's on a ford chassis but ours has scene lighting on all sides it carries extra scba tanks and is used to fill them up at the scene. I saw one pic where the back driver side compartment had two cord reels at the top and the rest was storage for the tanks. If you need more info you could always contact them on here https://m.emergency-planet.com/DENVERFIREDEPARTMENTCO

Pic with the rear compartment showing the cord reel and storage for the scba tanks

http://5280fire.com/?page_id=613

I think this truck is a heavy duty truck because when you open the cages there's stuff stored inside like the jaws of life, fire hoses, fire extinguisher, etc. So it can be used for car crashes. One question, will the beta be released soon for all of us or will it be a first release?

I can't say what time it will be released! I do not know how much time i have to work on it beacuse of personal life! 

INFO FOR BETA AND V.1!

The Beta as a said will be released to the clan, Donators and some youtubers! When the full version is ready the donators will be getting it 2 days before anyone else! Then the clan will get their version and then the public will get theirs! :) 

We have a similar type unit but much older and it's on a ford chassis but ours has scene lighting on all sides it carries extra scba tanks and is used to fill them up at the scene. I saw one pic where the back driver side compartment had two cord reels at the top and the rest was storage for the tanks. If you need more info you could always contact them on here https://m.emergency-planet.com/DENVERFIREDEPARTMENTCO

Thank you! :)

Here is my question, since you intend to accept "donations" for this mod, do you intend to share said donations with the modifications/modders in which you've used content from their mods or their efforts?  It seems quite inappropriate to attempt to profit from a modification if you're the only party that will receive any compensation when you've used other's works/efforts for your base, if you have created ground-up new content it's a different story, but when you're using other's works to build off of it seems quite inappropriate in my book to accept "donations" when you did not create the original content being used.

Here is my question, since you intend to accept "donations" for this mod, do you intend to share said donations with the modifications/modders in which you've used content from their mods or their efforts?  It seems quite inappropriate to attempt to profit from a modification if you're the only party that will receive any compensation when you've used other's works/efforts for your base, if you have created ground-up new content it's a different story, but when you're using other's works to build off of it seems quite inappropriate in my book to accept "donations" when you did not create the original content being used.

I just accept donations and when someone gives a donation I will share it with people that I have got models and other stuff from, so it's not only me that is going to have the money.

So my question there is, if you advertise that you're providing early releases for donors, and say someone donates $5, how do you share iT up? Does everyone person get a percent share based on the percentage of their contribution, or is it more like a split even for every author credited?

It seems like the problem with this is that you're advertising looking for donors (that's not up for debate, you are) and you're not really being transparent with how to share. Seems a little sketchy. I know if I let you use my Model that you made money off of, I'd be livid unless I saw a sensible Share of it.

Also, theres the issue to of reobtaining permission from each contributor, as they contributed for a free MOD, but if you're advertising early access for donations, then it's not the same, and people may pull their permission

OK, seeing as you removed my note on your previous post, I'll post instead so you can't remove it.

There is no need whatsoever to constantly increase your font size and use red text. Misuse of font sizes is actually mentioned in the ToS, so please keep to using the standard size for the main body of your post.

Don't really want to have to start warning you...

OK, seeing as you removed my note on your previous post, I'll post instead so you can't remove it.

There is no need whatsoever to constantly increase your font size and use red text. Misuse of font sizes is actually mentioned in the ToS, so please keep to using the standard size for the main body of your post.

Don't really want to have to start warning you...

Is it Ok with larger ''title''?