Stan

Report your BUGS ans ISSUES

Steam doesn't have up-to-date in the few days so i've decided to download patch from the official website (WoE) and i moved a patch file at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Emergency 5". Then I received a error message said "EMERGENCY 5 installation not found." when the progress bar became full. I'm really confuse without README file came in the compression folder.

Where i do suppose place at? Or i do need 1.1.0 before 1.1.1 file that i downloaded?

steam will automatically update to the new version. that patch is only if you bought it from a store in europe.

so, I bought my game in a store, but I'm still getting this error. I didn't install my game in original location, how to fix this?

Intel Xeon = Business CPU that could be part of the issues. 

Yes, the Xeon has a conscious so its aware when its NOT placed in a business environment and will automatically start failing when you try to boot a game on it. Something designed for the business market doesn't mean it's less useful for the consumers market. Same thing with certain types of cars basically.

I have the same computer as Stan just without Win 8.1 and I can run any game just as fine.

Yes, the Xeon has a conscious so its aware when its NOT placed in a business environment and will automatically start failing when you try to boot a game on it. Something designed for the business market doesn't mean it's less useful for the consumers market. Same thing with certain types of cars basically.

I have the same computer as Stan just without Win 8.1 and I can run any game just as fine.

No but something design to excel at Bussiness aplication may not run all games as well.  I know for fact the Nvidia Quadro video card ccan run game.  But not with the same efficancy of equalive consumer video card.   That said it a video card.  Not a cpu.  But the princes still do apply.  The quadro video card use the same chipset as the consimer video card as well. 

As I said.   It COULD be part of the issue.   I am fairly certian sixton would not nessary think to try a xeon proccessor on there internal checks.

I have frequent crashes on any campaign mission. My specs are:

Intel I7 3930 @ 3.2ghz

16 ghz RAM

nvidia geforce 570 (AMP by Zotac)

windows 7 64bit SP1

Steam version of the game version 1.1

My drivers are all updated and i don't have performance problems on this game. I even tried to play the game on all graphical settings including minimal and also custom low resolution, but that didn't solve the problem. Its very very rare that i have problems with games and i have hundreds of steam games...Many people on steam are having problems with this game, just check the forums there...

I am getting the same error...havent been able to play at all..help

I got the same error. This is probably because the developers assumed that everyone would have a FULL-HD capable TV, when, in fact, i and many others, don't have it. I have an HD TV (but not full hd). You have to change the settings file to lower the game resolution. You have to go to C:\Users\(your windows username)\AppData\Roaming\Promotion Software GmbH\EMERGENCY 5 and change the file called emergency_5_settings.json with notepad. Note that the appdata folder is hidden by default so first you have to tell windows to unhid hidden folders. The setting that has to be changed is  "WindowSize": for windowed mode and "Resolution": for fullscreen. Its interesting that the same problem happened with Emergency 2012 to 2014 if i'm not mistaken. Regardless that it was not the same developer, errors like this could be avoided.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19765-messed-with-resoultion-got-a-black-screen/

I passed finally the flooding mission with 1.2 and i have an issue when we are playing in freeplay mode (in the compaign between mission).

Sometimes, when a car crash occurs, there is some cars (usually 2) that are stuck. If you deal with the car crash, the 2 cars are still there and traffic accumulates. No amount of police officers can move them. And maybe (maybe) that's why i had a LOT of traffic stuck and... 10GB in my RAM. Games started to stutter a lot. Maybe performance issue comes from traffic ? Or there is a memory leak somewhere.

EDIT : 

other bugs : 

- When someone is sick/injured and you do nothing, paramedics get the hurt and get him into the ambulance automaticly. It doesn't happen if the injured is someone that the hand icon (beat up person). Also "auto paramedics" doesn't work with the chopper. Not that i don't like microing but it should be unified.

- When you arrest a criminel with the police SUV, if the criminel is entered, the SUV turns back to HQ but if you have multiple criminels, it doesn't wait for the others. So if you don't pay attention, your SUV is going home with only 1criminal leaving your cops and other criminal on the side of the road.

- Sometimes, Fireship doesn't auto water the fdire (like trucks does). 

- The firetruck with the ladder can extinguish fire but it doesn't do it automaticly and if you tells it to extinguish, it doesn't switch to another fire when the one he was targetting one. (i explain better). 

You pick a firetruck. If it's near a fire it will try to extinguish it. When the fire is killed, the truck auto extinguish the next fire.

You pick a laddertruck. It it's near a fire it doesn't do nothing. If you right click a fire it extinguish it. When the fire is done, the ladder truck keep "firing" on the same stop and doesn't move to the next fire spot.

I hope it's understandable as i don't know all technics term and is not an english native person.

EDIT 2 :

- The saves only saves the state of the game but not what is happening. If i have 3K$ save and reload i still am at the point where i have 3K$ but if i was doing an emergency when i saved, there's none when i load.

3rd City,

- Earthquake mission. I have rescued 11 people out of 11 but in the "heal people" i am 10/11. Can't finish the mission.

- Also Memory leak happened again.

- Earthquake mission. Navigating with the boat is tedius since you CANNOT click under the bridge to move. (see my cursor in SS) => http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536256758288200504/3B686974D222EE4F5572F404DA9DB0EB2CC15D58/

- By the way that car... i had so much trouble getting the towtruck ON the bridge... it was really painfull to do as it was always going through the bridge (not under... THROUGH). Couldn't get a SS though.

- This zone (happened before Earthquake mission) is bugged as hell. I had trucks and firefighter stuck => Screenshot => http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536256758288199393/988276730B15C7314E32BAD7FACD54AD83ADCFC4/

- Random clipping bug => http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536256758288198035/A9ADBED786AF719B7AD4447022E95144CDCA804B/

EDIT : Now with Patch 1.2

- So i had to re-do the EarthQuake mission. Going really well. Then it freezed...

- Tow truck still go UNDER the bridge and not ON it (you have to babysit it really badly)

- Ladder firetruck still cool down the same item and do not move on to the next fire.

- NEW BUG (this is rather a funny one). See for yourself => http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536256758315514359/7C206127D0F83C36240DC936DE4E08163291012D/

If you don't see it : "Look at the firefighter and their ... "water cable ?" (sorry i don't know how it's called. Hoses ?) they are like 10km long.

- Still getting 25-45 FPS on i7 4770K overclocked, 16GB of corsair dominator and R9 290X.

- Dunno about memory leak because they game freezed before i could see but in a .. 15minutes gameplay. The game took 6GB in RAM. it's twice the size of say... 7days to die when i run the dedicated server ON my machine + the game itself. 

I don't see anything changed with the 1.2 patch :(

Two bugs after patch 1.2 was installed. I don't know if these were prior to the patch or not, but they do exist after.

Bug #1 - Redirection by police during Search and Rescue mission

Location: On the Munich map, towards the bottom of the map in the middle. Along the road where cars are traveling in a south-west direction, within two car lenths of the intersection that the forest resides on. (the intersection is north-east of the forest).

Specifics: While redirecting civilian cars with a police officer, the civ. cars stop, start, stop, start, etc. When they begin moving on each start, it literally looks like they are either just jumping forward and then back, or they are moving forward an inch.

Bug #2 - Vehicle follow-cam

Specifics: When following vehicles with the cam-follow button, the cursor icon that appears on the vehicle (not the mouse cursor itself) jumps back and forth like the cars used to.

Edit:

Performance begins to degrade about 30 minutes into gameplay (freeplay) for me. I get about the same performance as prior to the patch when it degrades.

Today i recording for you some bugs of Emergency 5. I think you fix it in hotfix fast as you can.

Emergency 5 Bug Nr.1  Superman Firefighters  Map: Hamburg

Emergency 5 Bug Nr.2 Jumping And Stuck Vehicles and people Map: Hamburg

And this my favorit ... Emergency 5 Bug Nr.3 Jesus Mode: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352039720

30 FPS High Settings
i5 4670K 3.4GHz
Radeon 7970 3GB OC
8GB Ram
1TB free space on disc

Units start moving real slowly after a little game play. Say after you do a campaign mission and move to freeplay style. I am finally able to log back in. But I got say. This game is looking sorry and sorry.

I have Emergency 5 Deluxe Edition from Steam. I can only play Campain. Free Play, Multiplayer and Large Scale are disabled. How can i play Free Play?

I have the Deluxe version through Steam too, and all gamemodes work fine here.

Try to reinstall.

I have Emergency 5 Deluxe Edition from Steam. I can only play Campain. Free Play, Multiplayer and Large Scale are disabled. How can i play Free Play?

I believe you have to do the tutorial first. Once that done and saved you can play other modes but maybe limited in what you can pull out

I have done the tutorial and done several missions in campain...

So when you go into campaign those it say continue. I ask because I was login in and then that stop working and I lost the progress I had made.

I figured out how to restore it and later I was able to login but for a while I had no free play or multi-player option

I can't seem to login, and last time I played was Nov 29th!

I can still login on World of Emergency site, but from Main window, I enter my credentials and get this message "Incorrect login details - login failed!" ( I have the deluxe steam version, auto updated)

Some people are having the issue -- > http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19790-log-into-world-of-emergency-from-game-loading-screen/#entry286572