Stan

Report your BUGS ans ISSUES

Okay i'm reaaaallly unhappy.

Today was patch 1.2.2 and i still CANNOT finish that damn mission. Last time it worked but the game crashed. 

I saw a patch and told myself, OK, you can finish it now. And... after 50seconds. This happened : 

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/538508994140896020/99991E9A92171ECBF8909829B92538FD0663B0BF/

So the contamination mission is something like my 6th try. and each time i cannot finish it because crash or because bug...

I have installed several mods from the mayberry mod, harbor city, la mod, etc and on some of the mods the units freeze in place when trying to go to station or when they go to hospital. In mayberry mod 1.4 for example, I have a patient in ambulance then hit the hospital command and the unit stays there for an incredible long amount of time. Can anyone please help. I have an intel i7 quad core, 6 ram, Nvidia 30th 1024th graphics card.

Sorry 6gb ram

I have installed several mods from the mayberry mod, harbor city, la mod, etc and on some of the mods the units freeze in place when trying to go to station or when they go to hospital. In mayberry mod 1.4 for example, I have a patient in ambulance then hit the hospital command and the unit stays there for an incredible long amount of time. Can anyone please help. I have an intel i7 quad core, 6 ram, Nvidia 30th 1024th graphics card.

Sorry 6gb ram

This is for Em5 only.

Playing the game, on the 2nd training mission (Car Crash) game freezes and crashes. Ive submitted crash reports, but heres the warning text-----   emergency5.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Emergency 5\bin\x64r\qsf.dll" at 0033:00000000EAE2D7CC, PHYSFS_writeSLE32()+357964 byte(s)