ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

Yeah but it's not much of a problem because there's the pickup and HQ commands.

This is caused by people not including an exception in the move script. I noticed they disabled vehicle's ability to move without any passegners. They forgot to add an exception to the tow truck and rescue crane.

This is caused by people not including an exception in the move script. I noticed they disabled vehicle's ability to move without any passegners. They forgot to add an exception to the tow truck and rescue crane.

Ha! Missed that one. Makes sense now! I myself sat there for hours trying to figure it out

Ha! Missed that one. Makes sense now! I myself sat there for hours trying to figure it out

Here's some code you might like. Add this as an else if to the no passengers code.

else if (v.GetVehicleType() == VT_FIREFIGHTERS_ASF || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_POLICE_GETAWAY || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRR_RL || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRR_TRL || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRR_BKF || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRB_BLF || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_FIREFIGHTERS_FLB)	return true;

I just ended up adding personnel and space to every vehicle.

That would mean having to rewrite the entercar script to allow entry into the tow truck, rescue crane and bridge laying vehicle.

Then you would have to add the empty car command to every vehicle. Too much work for me IMO.

The models will all be updated after the Boston mod comes out. As for the hospital issue, the paths are all there, I just need to do a minor update to the barriers. As for them sitting there forever, I built that in. Working in an ambulance personally, you are never just in and out of the hospital in s matter of seconds.

Barriers at the hospital? Like Gates? And I work for a medical transport company and volly. I truly wish we were as fast as the Mayberry Mod guys -_-

Here's some code you might like. Add this as an else if to the no passengers code.

else if (v.GetVehicleType() == VT_FIREFIGHTERS_ASF || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_POLICE_GETAWAY || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRR_RL || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRR_TRL || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRR_BKF || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_THW_FGRB_BLF || v.GetVehicleType() == VT_FIREFIGHTERS_FLB)	return true;

I'm no expert at scripting... So were abouts in the move to script do I need to put this? Thanks in advance.

Just posting to report a bug...

When hovering over objects/vehicles, things on fire using a vol FF the command is ALWAYS "put on turnout gear" even though they are already wearing it. And because I have gone to extinguish fires using a vol and that command comes up and he runs off and bugs out any vehicle he was attached to with a hose. The vehicle is then bugged completely i.e. It will not return to station, it will not move or go back to HQ. Don't get me wrong this is a great mod but the commands for vols need to be tweaked a bit more.

This is in version 1.4 and 1.4.1

Just posting to report a bug...

When hovering over objects/vehicles, things on fire using a vol FF the command is ALWAYS "put on turnout gear" even though they are already wearing it. And because I have gone to extinguish fires using a vol and that command comes up and he runs off and bugs out any vehicle he was attached to with a hose. The vehicle is then bugged completely i.e. It will not return to station, it will not move or go back to HQ. Don't get me wrong this is a great mod but the commands for vols need to be tweaked a bit more.

This is in version 1.4 and 1.4.1

That's an issue with the volunteer script. I am going to try and add a different script for the volunteers.

That's an issue with the volunteer script. I am going to try and add a different script for the volunteers.

Oh really? Bugger, everything else works great its just that one bug which then in turn bugs out vehicles. Maybe changing the priority of the "put on turnout gear" command would fix it. If that is possible of course.

Oh really? Bugger, everything else works great its just that one bug which then in turn bugs out vehicles. Maybe changing the priority of the "put on turnout gear" command would fix it. If that is possible of course.

Yeah I'll look at it. Every time I try to move on to something else, Mayberry draws me back in, haha

everytime you guys update game I see less hydrant so everytime I have to update the map by adding hydrant. The Fire fighting Airplane doesn't extinguish some fire in some of the corner of the map like the upper corners of the map.

We haven't changed any hydrants so there are no less than other versions. It is hard to get into the corners on any map.