ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

Thanks

I saw that fix a bit before my post, however I wasn't sure if it was compatible with this mod (even though its the same development team)

That is not my boston mod, however the corona update is the same for all new mods. It is not an update for the mod, it is an update for your EM4 game itself. The update goes in your data folder, not your mods folder

Handsup! got the error too so I don't know why you say no one else is having this issue, I used 3 different browsers (IE, google chrome and opera) and all doesn't work, but ok I guess its me right?

I'm not sure what your issue is. I have not seen this error and this has been downloaded 623 times as of 2 hours ago. No one else has said anything about an error beside you and Handsup!

These are the links for the most up to date Version 1.3

I have personally tried both of them and had NO PROBLEM downloading the mods and installing them.  I tried on 2 other computers and had NO PROBLEMS.  If you are continuing to have problems downloading the mod.... hang on for Version 1.4.

Mayberry Mod Version 1.3 Single Player-

Mayberry Mod Version 1.3 Multiplayer-

This is an exceptional mod. It's one of the first mods that has the bit of non-matching engines, like a lot of volunteer/rural departments.

It captures the feel of a smaller department so well. It's very nicely done.

My only complaint is the fact that there is no Crown Victoria police car, but that's just my personal preference.

Crown vic or not, this is one heck of a mod. Great job!