ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

I would just completely delete the mod, redownload everything and install it fresh. If that still does not work I would recommend reinstalling em4 next.

reinstalling em4 for one mod ?  :D  :stupid:  :tongue2:  :holdglass:  :laugh:  :prop:  :loldev:  :blah:

Anyhow, has anyone else noticed the bug of putting the hose down to connect a another hose to it, like the gated wye, makes that hose incapable of being picked back up again? This results in a useless engine. Im not complaining, I just wanted to bring it to your attention...

Edited by MikeyPI
Arguement Nonsense removed.

Anyhow, has anyone else noticed the bug of putting the hose down to connect a another hose to it, like the gated wye, makes that hose incapable of being picked back up again? This results in a useless engine. Im not complaining, I just wanted to bring it to your attention...

Yeah I haven't been able to figure that one out for my past 3 mods. I removed the wye and extend commands so you shouldn't have that issue..... Which person has the wye command still?

Edited by MikeyPI
Arguement Removed.

I know I've used it on the Mutual Aid Engine's FF but that was before the 1.1.1 you posted honestly. I've not had the chance to play with the newer version. If its out, then please dont worry about it. My bad.

And a moderator shall take care of this... I've frankly had enough of having to come into this topic for nonsense so EVERY single post I have to remove is going to get a 2 day suspension this time.  REPORT ISSUES! Don't just respond to them and keep them going endlessly, I have to remove a whole page, I will be giving 2 day suspensions to ANY posts removed.  Enough is enough.

I downloaded your mod along with the 1.1.1 patch, but is there a list of reported bugs so that I know what ones I don't need to report if I find any?

Well, if you like them on Facebook (should be somewhere on the first post) he might post stuff on what bugs are being fixed etc

You know I just gotta say that this whole thing has been really cool. Like BAM!! mod concept out of nowhere, mod in beta testing, mod released in like a week. Such a pleasant surprise for the whole community.

Definitely, only problem is that some people don't appreciate that others put alot of hard work and time into making these mods and yet they constantly bitch about little things and what not. Its amazing that this has been brought out so quickly though.