ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

1.4 is pretty nice, and I've only found one bug so far--the master stream on the aerial doesn't work. FF operating the aerial doesn't do anything, and I can't tell him to extinguish.

1. Which ladder?

2. It works like a charm for me. Did you have it hooked up to a hydrant/tanker? Because if the water tank ran out, it will not work anymore.

No. It is not possible to alter the way the game operates.

Let me ask you this... What happens in real life when you drop thousands of gallons of water onto people and vehicles from a plane traveling at 200 miles per hour and from 1,000 +/- feet?

lol you right... but is really annoying that you have half of the town on fire and all your vehicles are blowing up. 

There are many great improvements to the mod in the new version. Unfortunately you removed the normal station-control thing (the one from LA-mod). Now there's no way to change the personnel in the vehicles, right? I also didn't get what the use of the REHAB-button was... :flagwave: little help.

You are given plenty of personnel to start with. There is a new control panel that allows you to call more personnel to stations 1 and 3. The rehab button works with Squad 4 which is the scene support/lighting/rehab unit.

Nice update, guys! Do y'all have any plans on using another model for the Mayberry County engines or are y'all going to continue to use the same Peirce model from the La Mod?  I do have one issue, though.  I've noticed that the ambulances have a hard time finding a path to the hospital. That's if I use the "Go to Hospital" command.  I don't have that problem when I use the "Move to" command. However, when they finally get to the hospital, they sit at the front door forever before they unload the patient. Any thoughts? 

Nice update, guys! Do y'all have any plans on using another model for the Mayberry County engines or are y'all going to continue to use the same Peirce model from the La Mod? I do have one issue, though. I've noticed that the ambulances have a hard time finding a path to the hospital. That's if I use the "Go to Hospital" command. I don't have that problem when I use the "Move to" command. However, when they finally get to the hospital, they sit at the front door forever before they unload the patient. Any thoughts?

The models will all be updated after the Boston mod comes out. As for the hospital issue, the paths are all there, I just need to do a minor update to the barriers. As for them sitting there forever, I built that in. Working in an ambulance personally, you are never just in and out of the hospital in s matter of seconds.

You are given plenty of personnel to start with. There is a new control panel that allows you to call more personnel to stations 1 and 3. The rehab button works with Squad 4 which is the scene support/lighting/rehab unit.

Yes, there are plenty units but why don't you allow to call more personnel? Okay, thank You. :xmas:

No. It is not possible to alter the way the game operates.

Let me ask you this... What happens in real life when you drop thousands of gallons of water onto people and vehicles from a plane traveling at 200 miles per hour and from 1,000 +/- feet?

IRL most of the drop systems are setup to disperse the water not directly dump it so in reality you just get a heavy rain shower on top of you, not really damage as a result of the rain.  Think a heavy thunderstorm, same idea... Except that is falling from far higher than 1,000-2,000 feet. Without having ice in the water drop you don't really have to worry about damages.  The Forward speed of the aircraft really does not have a heavy effect on the end velocity when it strikes the ground.