lapdlafd

Northern San Diego County Mod (WIP)

Here is the plan for the fire station on the map:there will be two stations(small) station 3 would have one ALS engine(E2213) and one ALS (Medic 2293) and station 6would have an engine (E2216) and a brush Engine(Brush Co. 2236). The hospital would be Tri City Medical Center which will park some private ambulance co. Such as AMR, the police station would be the San Diego County Sheriff's Department Encinitas station.

The mod takes place in a near-sea city in San Diego County, the whole city has 6 fire stations, and most calls here are medical calls. So these stations are enough, the units outside the area like the ladder and rescue will arrive when it's needed. (But I will consider about change one of the station to the main station which has a truck co. a battalion a rescue an engine and an ambulance.)

I wonder if it's possible to convert models from Google warehouse to the models in emergency 4(V3O)

It is possible just a public release wouldn't be allowed and poly count would have to be watched

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

@lapdlafd

I'll recommend you do a HazMat unit that is not from Camp Pendleton, since its going against the Posse Comitatus Act, unless they do response to accident outside Camp Pendleton.

This particular act of legislation is designed and written to prevent the military from being used to "police" or suppress it's own populace, outside of law enforcement duties it has no applications, so the military bases may where required release their medical or fire services to support local or state-level requirements. This is mainly seen with Foam units and Crash Tenders more than anything else, but it can include brush trucks and things of that nature that the local forces may not have in sufficient quantities.  The exception to the limiting factor of this particular act is specifically stated as natural disasters, nuclear emergencies, epidemics, or terrorist acts in which essentially incapacitate the local law enforcement agencies, then the military may be used to "restore order" if it is deemed the local policing forces are incapable of preserving the law and protecting the populace.

This particular act of legislation is designed and written to prevent the military from being used to "police" or suppress it's own populace, outside of law enforcement duties it has no applications, so the military bases may where required release their medical or fire services to support local or state-level requirements. This is mainly seen with Foam units and Crash Tenders more than anything else, but it can include brush trucks and things of that nature that the local forces may not have in sufficient quantities. The exception to the limiting factor of this particular act is specifically stated as natural disasters, nuclear emergencies, epidemics, or terrorist acts in which essentially incapacitate the local law enforcement agencies, then the military may be used to "restore order" if it is deemed the local policing forces are incapable of preserving the law and protecting the populace.

MikyPI I would personally like to thank you for you dedication not many people would goto the detail of explaining such things as this. And for your comments on a lot of mods if there was such a award I would hope you win Admin of the year!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

MikyPI I would personally like to thank you for you dedication not many people would goto the detail of explaining such things as this. And for your comments on a lot of mods if there was such a award I would hope you win Admin of the year!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yeah, the same, thanks for the info that I didn't know before (forgive me, I'm just a HS student :) )

Enjoy your life!