Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Would you consider down the line adding different ppe to fire fighters and hart, i know LAS HART have some gear which consists of a bulletproof helmet and vest, and obviously both services have chemical incident clothing

Firefighters and HART will be gaining Chemical suits but I am unsure about ballistic clothing as of yet.

I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of other trusts having a similar team. It would make more sense for something like this to be present in the London mod, rather than this one.

I would also think this but what happens if something like this happens elsewhere? Or would normal HART/Paramedics have to attend?

Is there a way to change how many types of calls you get because I would like more fire ones.

Kent Mod v0.4/Specs/fp_params_endless - Fiddle around with the <AverageFrequency value = "--" /> Values :)

If you place cones with crew manager do tabard it turns them into cops.

I know it still needs fixing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back from London, bit later then hoped (Got stuck at the Blackwall tunnel after a collision) so I shall start the patch tomorrow.

Firefighters and HART will be gaining Chemical suits but I am unsure about ballistic clothing as of yet.

I would also think this but what happens if something like this happens elsewhere? Or would normal HART/Paramedics have to attend?

Kent Mod v0.4/Specs/fp_params_endless - Fiddle around with the <AverageFrequency value = "--" /> Values :)

I know it still needs fixing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back from London, bit later then hoped (Got stuck at the Blackwall tunnel after a collision) so I shall start the patch tomorrow.

Oh god, blackwall tunnel can be a night mare

Oh god, blackwall tunnel can be a night mare

It was! Never had a problem there before too: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yENMVd7DGzs&feature=youtu.be

What will be in the patch?

Fixes to different bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickly drew up this random map layout that popped into my head. Do you like it? Would you change it in any way? Be aware it's a VERY rough plan.

U5kU7E.png

....Quickly drew up this random map layout that popped into my head. Do you like it? Would you change it in any way? Be aware it's a VERY rough plan.

U5kU7E.png

I'm unable to see the image, it's just a box for me well the post but with a small black outline in the bottom corner, I tried to copy it to the URL and search but it wouldn't have it

Fixes to different bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quickly drew up this random map layout that popped into my head. Do you like it? Would you change it in any way? Be aware it's a VERY rough plan.

U5kU7E.png

The thing I would do is have the motorway cut through the centre of the map, maybe not directly over the centre but it does need more space allocated to it as it would be interesting having RTCs there as you could make the traffic denser than the rest of the road.

Fixes to different bugs.

U5kU7E.png

Yeah I agree bring motorway through centre maybe on a diagonal through also can you give any idea where different stations would be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fixes to different bugs.

U5kU7E.png

Looks good I like the motorway, that FRU had some major problems there

Thanks for all the replies, been away so only just seen them. Did someone upload a save with the units in the cars or?

In response to it being a hardware issue, I don't understand why although EM4 can be a pain sometimes... I have: AMD FX 8350, MSI R9 290 and 16GB of RAM. **Note I am on windows 10

What I meant in regards to ballistic stuff is that LAS have central ops as a separate part of the EPRR provision. I've come across more central ops vehicles than I have HART. I imagine other trusts would simply have HART who respond to everything as opposed to having HART and central ops.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Can't wait for patch :) - will this be a proper patch or will I need to re download everything?

Yea, I think the map looks fab! The port should be interesting, but +1 on the central motorway idea as having a motorway will be awesome so it needs focusing on! ;) nice to know you have a plan

A train station with transport police and a beach with rnli will be very interesting! Can't wait! ;) Will these have there own new incidents like you said on one of the first pages or not, as that would be awesome!

will you fix the fire units not able to go to the station in the patch?

This is not a bug and therefore cannot be "fixed" - It's just something I haven't done yet. I will probably not do this as as soon as this patch it out I am going to start with the new map so there is no point in me doing it. I have been able to maneuver vehicles back into the Station so it isn't a huge problem.

Can't wait for patch :) - will this be a proper patch or will I need to re download everything?

Will these have there own new incidents like you said on one of the first pages or not, as that would be awesome!

You would have to re-download everything because it's more an update - I have changed, removed and added things and a couple will conflict with others so I'd have to upload the whole mod.

Back then I wasn't super sure how EM4 modding works but know I know extra events is a very difficult task and would probably need to reply on a mission script so no I don't think I will be added custom events. Of course with all the people on the beach and in the train station you are bound to get some criminals or people ill!

Map layout idea is good. Creating a cheap template like that is the basic foundation of any freeplay map. I have my own here that you may use as a guide.

oYq9Rcz.png

Its best to set the roads up to Em4 scale ahead before you actually lay them out. Also, you need to mind that the AI pathing in this game is horrible and would need to be a consideration once setup ingame.

This kind of template allows for labels, quick changes, and when sized up to 8192^2, it can be put in the editor itself and worked on as an actual map. Its a gradual process from solid color to actual texture, so I wish you good luck on that propsect. My own map is still in the planning phase as well.

Here's a little surprise reveal from my secret mod folder:

5rTk1qT.png

Its basically the above layout but with a little more refinement done to it. Still needs a lot of work, but it will get there eventually. Thanks to mah bro, EmergencyFan6299, we got at least somewhere with it.

Map layout idea is good. Creating a cheap template like that is the basic foundation of any freeplay map. I have my own here that you may use as a guide.

*Picture*

Its best to set the roads up to Em4 scale ahead before you actually lay them out. Also, you need to mind that the AI pathing in this game is horrible and would need to be a consideration once setup ingame.

This kind of template allows for labels, quick changes, and when sized up to 8192^2, it can be put in the editor itself and worked on as an actual map. Its a gradual process from solid color to actual texture, so I wish you good luck on that propsect. My own map is still in the planning phase as well.

Here's a little surprise reveal from my secret mod folder:

*Picture*

Its basically the above layout but with a little more refinement done to it. Still needs a lot of work, but it will get there eventually. Thanks to mah bro, EmergencyFan6299, we got at least somewhere with it.

Thank you for the tips! As soon as I finish the rough plan I'll work on a tidy one and as you said, add it as the actual map and start work on it. 

I definitely love the concept of your map, look forward to seeing the end result!

Thank you for the tips! As soon as I finish the rough plan I'll work on a tidy one and as you said, add it as the actual map and start work on it. 

I definitely love the concept of your map, look forward to seeing the end result!

This is the ace up my sleeve and the reason my LA mod has suddenly become private. This is gonna be one major development. Good luck with your map as well. Hopefully both of ours drop at the same time so that we can get USA and UK representation.

Nice to hear you're working on the new map so soon! I presume your plan is to release the map then fix the return to station, firefighters disappearing etc.

To people complaining about the return to station stuff, they are small things that can be worked around with a little thing called patience. If Scotty got payed to do this I'm sure everything would be fixed within a couple of days, but he doesn't. This isn't his job. Hat off to him for sorting this patch out asap.

EDIT: changed an autocorrected word which would change my post entirely

To people complaining about the return to station stuff, they are small things that can be worked around with a little thing called patience. If Scotty got payed to do this I'm sure everything would be fixed within a couple of days, but he doesn't. This isn't his job. Hat off to him for sorting this patch out asap.

Thank you very much :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Mod Update + Save File Uploading*

Kent (UK) Mod v0.4.5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following section is important so please read carefully:

By downloading, Installing or Playing this mod you must agree to the following usage terms.

-You may NOT re-upload this mod to any site (Edited or non-edited) without permission from Pottyscotty via Emergency-planet.com
-Although you can post about your private edits (Be this pictures, videos or just in writing), these modifications must not be shared between anyone but YOURSELF (Non-Negotiable, Please do not contact).
-You may NOT use any textures, models, scripts, audio or files from this mod for another modification UNLESS it is private (Once again, Private meaning for YOURSELF only) (Non-Negotiable, Please do not contact).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• After installation PLEASE READ THE README!

Changelog:

• Turning Emergency Lighting on/off will effect the speed of the vehicle (Script by BMA)
  • Water Carrier can now be used.
  • Collision Investigation Vehicle is now on-map.
  • HART Moved.
  • Tech Moved.
  • Helicopters Moved.
  • Save File included.
  • Updated Usage Terms.

Kent (UK) Mod v0.4.5 (Alpha + Patch) RELEASE 

https://mega.co.nz/#!aIw0wJoL!G6Scec_p_XaoZHUs9ECFdPVmPbnJA3rp709W2LCn9tk