Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Vehicles will start without lights on with the new map, the script used needs a lot of work done for it to work with mods and I haven't had the time to do it yet - The same two scripts control the units in vehicles on start.

As for vehicles being called out I have already started doing them but once again I didn't do it for the releases because it will take a long time to do (As it's not just adding them to the list but also making all the images for them and the same for all the personnel). :)

Easiest way to do it is to name all of the vehicles on the map and put them into the free play script which turns off all of the lights on start of gameplay.

I was going to tinker with it myself but I've not got around to it yet.

If you would like I can give it ago and post it here when it's working, until you release it officially.

Easiest way to do it is to name all of the vehicles on the map and put them into the free play script which turns off all of the lights on start of gameplay.

I was going to tinker with it myself but I've not got around to it yet.

If you would like I can give it ago and post it here when it's working, until you release it officially.

PM'd.

By the way I found a bug:

I know you have to have units in a vehicle to move it. But after I finished a Kent Fire Service task (on endless freeplay) when I put all my units back into the fire truck I couldn't move it and nothing would appear where the buttons usually are (i.e. siren, lights, engine on/off) there just would be nothing there and I wouldn't be able to move it at all.

I know you have to have units in a vehicle to move it. But after I finished a Kent Fire Service task (on endless freeplay) when I put all my units back into the fire truck I couldn't move it and nothing would appear where the buttons usually are (i.e. siren, lights, engine on/off) there just would be nothing there and I wouldn't be able to move it at all.

Remove everyone from the vehicle and then it should fix it

This can be caused by a number of things. First try TACR's suggestion though.

One thing that cause cause a vehicle to be immovable is attaching a firehose to it while using it to change clothes.

Another thing is it will be immovable while somebody is using it to chnage clothes, commands will come back when the person has finished. However if you got, say, 4 Firefighters to change clothes on it all at once, it will be immovable for 4x as long.

Looks great! But how do you set the alarm button at the fire station and get the fire mans changing their clothes?

Click on the computer and there are two alarms, retained and turnout. To get gear on right click the suit racks with a firefighter

What does retained mean? Retained firefighters to be called out?

Retained firefighters are the equivalent to American Volunteer firefighters. people who work within a 5 minute (at least in my county) radius of their Retained firestation drive to the station when there is a call and reslond.

Retained firefighters are the equivalent to American Volunteer firefighters. people who work within a 5 minute (at least in my county) radius of their Retained firestation drive to the station when there is a call and reslond.

Yeah I knew they were volunteers, I'm guessing that alarm is their pager of sorts?

can we have more vehicles to kent mod plz

I think your post has been ignored because, no offence, you are being stupid.

Adding vehicles to the mod takes a lot of time and effort, if you bothered to look back 1 or 2 pages you would see that Potty is constantly working hard on the mod and showing off new personnel as well as adding units in game.

A lot of things are still to add and, again, if you look back, you'll see he already has plenty planned.

If you're not happy, go make a mod as good as this yourself. I'm waiting...

I think your post has been ignored because, no offence, you are being stupid.

Adding vehicles to the mod takes a lot of time and effort, if you bothered to look back 1 or 2 pages you would see that Potty is constantly working hard on the mod and showing off new personnel as well as adding units in game.

A lot of things are still to add and, again, if you look back, you'll see he already has plenty planned.

If you're not happy, go make a mod as good as this yourself. I'm waiting...

Haha I just wasn't at my PC all day but yes I would have ignored it anyway ;)

Currently I have been doing personnel and I will be continuing vehicles and making the map in the future, unfortunately the octopus transformation surgery did not succeed and I am not able to do all these at once :P

Haha I just wasn't at my PC all day but yes I would have ignored it anyway ;)

Currently I have been doing personnel and I will be continuing vehicles and making the map in the future, unfortunately the octopus transformation surgery did not succeed and I am not able to do all these at once :P

I think some people think you can just grow arms :D

I think some people think you can just grow arms :D

Yes some do but question about the new afo sfo officer personnel and police medics etc will they be put in via another patch or will it be the next version released? Just id love to use the personnel and see if another patch with personnel already in vehicles would solve my problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes some do but question about the new afo sfo officer personnel and police medics etc will they be put in via another patch or will it be the next version released? Just id love to use the personnel and see if another patch with personnel already in vehicles would solve my problems

Via another patch. I can not do personel in vehicles (Unless you mean when calling vehicles in which I will do) because this is achived with the Startstation script which takes some time and a lot of setting up so I will not be doing it until the next map.