Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

well, thanks. But my meaning is how to edit that action, script or something else..??

Lol, yeah! If only humans were octopuses...

Did permission for riot script work all right? Or is it ongoing? As that did seem cool. :)

What is it about it you want to edit?

Still on going, just waiting for response :)

Pottyscotty did you add the suicide by train mission as I have never seen it before. It is at 43 minuets in

Because I have never seen this incident I got it really wrong and had to end the game :D

Pottyscotty did you add the suicide by train mission as I have never seen it before. It is at 43 minuets in

Because I have never seen this incident I got it really wrong and had to end the game :D

i have played the london mod for more than 200 hours and only ever got that mission once...its very rare!

i have played the london mod for more than 200 hours and only ever got that mission once...its very rare!

I do remember Kieran getting it in London mod as he said, it must be one added to the default freeplay but I have never had it and I knew it was a very rare one!

I have played god knows how many hours on the default map with various mods and I've never got it before. I thought it was only part of the deluxe version of the game.

I have the normal Em4, I had never seen it before either, that's why I thought Pottyscotty had added it

Ok, thanks Potty!

I have never seen that before :)

Currently on holiday in Wales, but where it says HEDDLU

POLICE

on police car hoods I have always thought that HEDDLU was the area; seen as though I live in Kent, England; but it was only today while driving that I realised heddlu was Welsh for police as everything else has English on top and then Welsh on the bottom. Doh!

Ok, thanks Potty!

POLICE

on police car hoods I have always thought that HEDDLU was the area; seen as though I live in Kent, England; but it was only today while driving that I realised heddlu was Welsh for police as everything else has English on top and then Welsh on the bottom. Doh!

I always thought the same too until a few years ago, same with ambulance :D

Ok, thanks Potty!

POLICE

There are 5 different police forces in Wales: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heddlu

I didn't know HEDDLU mean police myself and I watch quite a few different police shows lol.

Hi all

Don't want to but probably will sound like a noob but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the:

BAE uniform option is and what's it used for, and also what the Sector Commander role is please.

I have tried searching myself but was only able to find ranks such a crew manager e.t.c not the more in depth roles.

Thanks.

Hi all

Don't want to but probably will sound like a noob but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the:

BAE uniform option is and what's it used for, and also what the Sector Commander role is please.

I have tried searching myself but was only able to find ranks such a crew manager e.t.c not the more in depth roles.

Thanks.

BAE: Breathing Apparatus Entry Officer - In charge of who enters structures using BA sets and also monitors how much air they have left in their tank.

Sector Commander - Big incidents are seperated into different areas, or sectors, each controlled by it's own Sector Commander.

Lol, at least I weren't the only one ;)

Oh and a quick question while a remember:

When there is the incident with a failure at level crossings, I always send two traffic police cars to block the road while the rail/engineer van gets there and fixes it; is this realistic or would network rail/or whoever deal with it themselves?

Oh and will there be a rail van in future as the OCD inside me doesn't like the fact that i have to use the AA on the railway. :)

When there is the incident with a failure at level crossings, I always send two traffic police cars to block the road while the rail/engineer van gets there and fixes it; is this realistic or would network rail/or whoever deal with it themselves?

Oh and will there be a rail van in future as the OCD inside me doesn't like the fact that i have to use the AA on the railway. :)

Yes I will be making a/some network rail vehicles :)

I use the LA mod tech van for traffic lights and railway crossings and AA for fixing my vehicles

Scotty, I was cruising round the editor and saw a police dog car. It was lit and looked pretty nice, but I've never seen it announced. I'd post a screenshot, but bandicam isn't working. Can you confirm whether this will or will not be in future updates? Thanks.

Scotty, I was cruising round the editor and saw a police dog car. It was lit and looked pretty nice, but I've never seen it announced. I'd post a screenshot, but bandicam isn't working. Can you confirm whether this will or will not be in future updates? Thanks.

It was announced a while back that this would appear in a version of the mod however this would not be in the alpha but will appear in the future

Kent Police Skoda Octavia - IRV/ARV, Traffic and Dog Unit.

RouUyH.png

Yup TACRfan was correct, it was announced a while back. I have to make some edits to it though and I wasn't able to put it in this update because I would need to add it as a callable unit first (Because this is the only way a dog handler and dog will "Connect").

It was announced a while back that this would appear in a version of the mod however this would not be in the alpha but will appear in the future

------

Could you tell me what the current version is of Kent Mod?

Its a brilliant mod but can I have a suggestion of maybe like a dog section or like a urban Search and Rescue unit? Love the mod!

Version 0.4.5 (Alpha & Patch).

Police dog units, USAR Dog units and normal USAR will be added :)

Yup TACRfan was correct, it was announced a while back. I have to make some edits to it though and I wasn't able to put it in this update because I would need to add it as a callable unit first (Because this is the only way a dog handler and dog will "Connect").

------

Version 0.4.5 (Alpha & Patch).

Police dog units, USAR Dog units and normal USAR will be added :)

Thanks Scotty :) Mod is awesome and nice layout of the current Fire Station 

I belive suicide by train is ment to be for dulux not hundred percent sure tho.

I have regular Em4 and got it though