Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

I am about 50% complete of an updated map and I will release it probably Monday.

Some features it will include:

HATO/Tec base

PSU base

New ambulance base

Updated fire stations

Possibly a third fire station

Armed response base with shooting range

Fixed traffic lights

And more

Sounds good, can't wait to start upgrading my PC so I can play this as my laptop broke

1 pump and car would be nice, also, I agree, fires at campsite are ridiculous - by the time you get there it's a huge inferno. When I get that tiny one at the campsite I end up calling everyone in lol

Shooting range won't have that targets that need to be hospitalised after a while will it?

It wont

you guys do know the shiny officers and stuck fire fighters are easy fixable though the editor...so rather than complaining about it maybe just go on the editor to fix the stuff you can or even learn how to do the scripts it not hard. I doubt Scotty is going to do it as i know he is working on something fantastic! and either way its still a good dam great mod with great stuff and great detail.

was only pointing it out so that everyone knows. I know how to fix it when there stuck. Infact I've fixed a majority of things.

For multiplayer would people like the tazer added to traffic and armed officers?

yes yes and yes but can you extend the current poxy range on them as you basically have to be in almost touching distance for it to work and not miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi this is an updated map and a save in which all units are set up, if people would like to see a reduced police and ems version let me know and i will release it.

CHANGES:

• Trees at camp site should now be fire proof
  • Added new armed response base at the top right corner of the map
  • Added a new ambulance base at top right of the map
  • Added a HATO/TEC base next to motorway
  • Added spawn for LA tow trucks so they can now be called in
  • Added BTP to the train station
  • Added a Kent fire and rescue service insignia with divers at main station
  • Updated Kent police traffic base
  • Updated police station
  • Added a PSU base with 3 VW vans, 3 Merc sprinters and 1 dog unit
  • Added a 1 pump & 1 car station near airport
  • Added 3 police cars + 1 ARV at the airport
  • Added a red carpet style event in the centre of the map
  • Made all military vehicles at army base usable
  • Slowed down traffic lights
  • Removed construction on motorway which caused fire engines to get stuck
  • Added follow command to Kent police vans (not btp because they normally patrol on foot)
  • HATO traffic officers can now deploy cones and redirect and can no longer install flood lights
  • Made HATO Discovery's count as police cars so you can get traffic cones from them
  •  

UPDATED SAVE+MAP FILE ( THIS SAVE WILL REPLACE 04 )

https://mega.nz/#F!494iTaZK!3N8Je253e4xLYOOXGyF5HA

By downloading this you agree not to claim it as your own and/or re-upload it any where else without my permission. I have been allowed to upload this as i am a member of the Kent mod team. This is not a new version of the Kent mod, the Mod itself is still in Alpha V0.4.5, This is just a map update

0.O

And army trucks have emergency lighting also I believe?

My personal version does so this probably will

Nice! I really hope that this mod will continue to be developed because it has great potential. So far, it is a brilliant mod - if the bugs could be fixed and a return to base action included for units - this would be the best UK mod for Emergency 4!

I enjoy this mod so much that I have played it for several hours, even though I need to reload the save file after most callouts, because manual parking of vehicles is far too tedious to be fun.

Brilliant stuffs! Thanks TACRfan that sounds like most my problems are gone and more :)

I know it's easy for anyone to do but can you make the police like, not... chrome :D

it's really simple:) load up the editor load the mod and map. Go to edit scene and go to the personal find the Kent Police cops. Click edit properties untick Alpha reflections and place where the shiny ones was.

Also my btp is missing prototypes? (cars)

Ok I will upload the a small patch later, I was having the problem with the crashing, but it was only when I tried to modify the files with things not from the original Kent mod

Hmm I don't know why that is, maybe it's because of the btp units prototype not being in the game