Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

I just got into the game and got the duel carriageway rtc, everything explodes before the fire engines can even get on their way and it sets the street next to it alight aswell.

I do like the new map with the new fire stations though btw

I don't know how to fix this, if anyone knows please tell me

with the wreck with the train. you can't haul the train away and it doesn't disappear after the call so it justs blocks traffic.

I think it disappear at random times, it des pawned for me just after the event but I wish it hadn't because I would of put road closures and got the vehicle investigators to the scene

The right hand POV van won't move from spawn and there are no callouts if you use the save uploaded.

But the update is really nice and it is brilliant having smaller more realistic fire stations!

Also, I agree that there are far too many police. I don't think there are even that many police in Kent lol, if anyone knows where this fictional Duxton is, I'm gonna move. Maybe have one of each car except vans and a couple of each traffic and response car.

I think overall for Police really it needs to be:

Traffic like four cars

Patrol like four

Armed Response with 2 separate vehicles possibly a van as well for like Hostage situation

And Riot situation with at least 2-4 depending how fierce they get as it took all my units to mop up a riot 

Speaking of police and riots, the really big one that happens by the hart base, does anyone have a good way of dealing with it? I always end up with half the police and half the rioters dead.

I send 2/3 riot vans (1 crafter, 1 sprinter) all station Vivaro's and then 3/4 IRU Focus/Skodas. Wait till all units are there then create like a ring round all of the rioters and then with 2 officers take down the guy with the sign and as soon as all of the rioters start to attack officers put them back in vehicles then get them all back out and arrest everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is, because you can't call out units from off map so if something happens and you else police officers you will have to restart that is why there's as much police as there is, just think that there are only a limited amount of units and the other units on the map are from outside the town.

Also I was basing duxton on the size of Canterbury

I send 2/3 riot vans (1 crafter, 1 sprinter) all station Vivaro's and then 3/4 IRU Focus/Skodas. Wait till all units are there then create like a ring round all of the rioters and then with 2 officers take down the guy with the sign and as soon as all of the rioters start to attack officers put them back in vehicles then get them all back out and arrest everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks!

I have listened to the fact that some of you would like less police on the map but not everyone does so i have made two different versions, both of these fix both RTCs (duel carriageway and train) The cars will still catch fire but they will take longer before they explode and i have tested it and it should give you enough time too equip the first responders to the scene with extinguishers and put out all vehicles. The train should be tow-able now however if this is not the case it will de-spawn eventually but it could be instant or it could take a while so i recommend using police from the festival if you are using the reduced police save for traffic control.

UPDATED SAVE + MAP:  (THIS SAVE WILL REPLACE SAVE 04)

MAP:

https://mega.nz/#!hk5zyQYS!HKmmrhqk6XfCrQIhkDjlEyqJkzrt-sZP6Atb6ninELI

SAVE:

https://mega.nz/#!sxAj1J6T!a-LiV20Pw46mAgaQBHnnB_LgcXDBCh1awhXUB4QsYQI

REDUCED POLICE MAP + SAVE: NOTE: (THIS SAVE WILL REPLACE SAVE 03)

MAP:

https://mega.nz/#!9h41GLwD!YSVSm5QAx22Aqb8u1q_kuPsgUeA5DX68BwwU00LCos8

SAVE:

https://mega.nz/#!k8xTmQ5T!ZPR9Q4W5oP2kmbme-pm3vm2kjbRdpFjgDySnf-wcXzw

By downloading this you agree not to claim it as your own and/or re-upload it any where else without my permission. I have been allowed to upload this as i am a member of the Kent mod team. This is not a new version of the Kent mod, the Mod itself is still in Alpha V0.4.5, This is just a map update

With the fire stations will there we working bay doors and roofs for all of them?

in the future yes however not this current map, also the smaller 3 bay stations are from the LA mod and will not be included in upcoming versions of the Kent mod

Anyone know how to send units back to their base and park and not leave the map never to be seen again? :(

Brilliant mod. Can't wait for the update where we can send vehicles to bases, I seem to spend half of my time just trying to park vehicles :laugh: . My only complaint at the moment is with the concert in the top left of the map, when there's a murder / theft with a weapon etc it causes chaos as there are dozens of people running around on the map.

Brilliant mod. Can't wait for the update where we can send vehicles to bases, I seem to spend half of my time just trying to park vehicles :laugh: . My only complaint at the moment is with the concert in the top left of the map, when there's a murder / theft with a weapon etc it causes chaos as there are dozens of people running around on the map.

Yes I agree and that incident at the concert is very annoying

I usually get a couple of PO vans and have some stopping civilians from spreading (hault people) and the others running round sending people over to the festival and campsite (send people, then right-click).

Simple :0 Last resort where stress has taken toll, kill all of them c;