Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Are you going to add some CID units for police if you havent already?

Yes I am planning to but it will be a lot later down the line.

Could someone help me I can't download the mod because mega is playing up!

Does it come up with any errors? What is actually happening?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it takes a little longer to do them, I hope you all appreciate the extra effort I am starting to put into the vehicles to make them more detailed :)

British Transport Police | Ford Transit Connect | Dog Unit | WIP

mZMgla.png

Ford Transit Model - Freelancer

Skin, childs and edits - Pottyscotty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it takes a little longer to do them, I hope you all appreciate the extra effort I am starting to put into the vehicles to make them more detailed :)

mZMgla.png

Actually loving that transit connect!!! Especially with those rims......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mZMgla.png

That looks very good and detailed, can't wait to see it with lightning in game :)

mZMgla.png

Looks flipping amazing!

Potty you always add detail and for detail I love the dogs in the back! :) wow!!

mZMgla.png

I apreaciate it along with many others!

The ARV's I am planning are the Volvo V70 and Mercedes Vito, I am unsure of the second IRV to do and there will be a Ford Transit POV. I don't want to do a ton of Vehicles for BTP so I don't stray too far from the Kent side of things.

No BTP are like all Police Forces and have Armed Response Officers and Taser Certified Ones. You do get BTP officers who are armed stationed at Airports and sometimes Train Stations (I think) if that is what you're thinking of. There was an force/organization who had a sidearm the whole time I think but forgot who.  :huh:

Ministry of Defence Police

Something has come up (Nothing bad, don't worry :P) and it means I will lose a little bit of time to work on the mod (It's not on hold/cancelled etc, just as I said I won't have AS much time to work on it) so can I ask if anyone has experience with adding units so that they can be called out, have descriptions etc to contact me via PM. Edit:- Person found.

Lighting looks fab as always!

Potty, you previously put tons of time in and I can't see this being too much of an issue. But thanks for being up front and still continuing :)

I speak to Scott too much, probably get annoying ;) but from talking to him and seeing what he does on Steam he really doesn't give up. He barely plays games, barely spends time away from doing SOMETHING with the mod. He deserved all the credit he gets. :)

I speak to Scott too much, probably get annoying ;) but from talking to him and seeing what he does on Steam he really doesn't give up. He barely plays games, barely spends time away from doing SOMETHING with the mod. He deserved all the credit he gets. :)

And even when he goes on Facebook it is mostly to do with this mod

Omg I downloaded the mod today it's soooooo good it's like the only mod I Play!

A few small questions

- the siren on the traffic x5 doesn't work nor on one of the skodas

- does anyone have a technique for the fire engines?

All the sirens apart from Skoda work for me..... I think. The fire engines I just kinda like park them around the station but keep them in the truck and just use them like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk