Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

I love this mod, it looks great, the models are so good along with the lighting and all the units, cant wait to see the new map.

Does this really need a video?

Welcome to the forum, if he wants to upload a video he can, I wouldn't mind seeing a video

While I have been waiting and working on some misc things for Kent Mod I have also been experimenting with some new coronas for my Private London Mod edit and I was wondering what your opinions are on them and if you would want them added to Kent Mod?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hSpCVf5cA&feature=youtu.be

I like the blue corona, not sure on the red though, I don't think it's bright enough

Can I ask, is there going to be Incident Support Unit for the Ambulance Service? I know my County has a few and they go along to like major incidents and stabbings and technical things say like your uncontious upstairs they respond as well? EMAS use Peugeot Boxers and Citroen Berlingos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the HART units that are in game are closest to what you said. The units are the ambulance command unit, IRU, Land Rover discovery and Volvo (can't remember the second bit :) )

I guess the HART units that are in game are closest to what you said. The units are the ambulance command unit, IRU, Land Rover discovery and Volvo (can't remember the second bit :) )

Volvo V70? Thanks TACR.... I don't know if my county actually has any HART units so I guess that's our substitute for HART.... When I play Kent Mod I actually don't know what to use/send HART units too and I actually don't know what they do :/

Can I ask, is there going to be Incident Support Unit for the Ambulance Service?

There will be for HART - https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3843/14548439318_4e38cf3c51_b.jpg

can't remember the second bit

XC70 ;)

Also about the Red Corona, I agree - It's not bright enough.

I actually don't know what to use/send HART units too and I actually don't know what they do :/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazardous_Area_Response_Team

In case anyone's still interested, this is a mate's photo of what SECAMB HART are running from Dartford at the moment.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1439909748.772092.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love how they still use the old type Sprinter! Love the old type sprinter just has that sense of a work horse instead of the new ones

When I play Kent Mod I actually don't know what to use/send HART units too and I actually don't know what they do :/

If it's any consolation, neither do they. ;-)

HART were really intended to be a resource for major incidents - chemical attack on public transport, building collapses, that sort of thing. Their formation spun out of the September 11 attacks and the introduction was accelerated by the July 7 bombings.

They also have a medical and rescue capability that has developed to include rescue from height, from water, from 'active shooter' or MTFA situations and from other hazardous environments. This tends to get them deployed to fires, particularly 'persons reported' or to chemical incidents with trumpton or to entrapments. They also have Polaris, so they get sent to jobs that might otherwise involve a bit of carrying.

Fortunately for us, these things happen slightly more often in EM4 than they do in the real world so HART have had to find other things to do in case ambulance crews who work for a living were to think that they're lazy wankers. So, most HARTs will operate an RRU that operates much like a normal RRU but might be prioritised more to 'rescue' jobs and they will also respond to standby at incidents - providing cover at a fire or waiting for someone to be talked down off a bridge.

If it's any consolation, neither do they. ;-)

HART were really intended to be a resource for major incidents - chemical attack on public transport, building collapses, that sort of thing. Their formation spun out of the September 11 attacks and the introduction was accelerated by the July 7 bombings.

They also have a medical and rescue capability that has developed to include rescue from height, from water, from 'active shooter' or MTFA situations and from other hazardous environments. This tends to get them deployed to fires, particularly 'persons reported' or to chemical incidents with trumpton or to entrapments. They also have Polaris, so they get sent to jobs that might otherwise involve a bit of carrying.

Fortunately for us, these things happen slightly more often in EM4 than they do in the real world so HART have had to find other things to do in case ambulance crews who work for a living were to think that they're lazy wankers. So, most HARTs will operate an RRU that operates much like a normal RRU but might be prioritised more to 'rescue' jobs and they will also respond to standby at incidents - providing cover at a fire or waiting for someone to be talked down off a bridge.

If that's the case why don't they operate HART on like a call out response rather than keeping them all day everyday...

Thank you for welcoming me but who the **** do you think you are to question me, as far as I can see you have not done anything for this mod or for the forums, so how about you get off your high horse and keep yourself to yourself

What a way to make an impression. 2 posts on here, and you've already attempted to instigate an argument. Not going to get yourself the best reputation on here with posts like this, there is absolutely no need to be abusive to other members. You've picked up a warning point for your completely unnecessary post.

To the rest of you, thanks to those who did report it. I've said this many times in the past, please report the issue and leave it at that. I've just had to go through the topic to remove all the posts in reply to the one I've quoted. You may think you're helping but in reality, you're just creating more work for us.

Now back to topic please everyone.

Similar question to above^, what is the black and yellow tabard used for?

The black and yellow tabard is the BA officer. They're responsible for making sure that nobody goes low on oxygen and are used whenever BA is used.

Similar question to above^, what is the black and yellow tabard used for?

The black and yellow tabard is the BA officer. They're responsible for making sure that nobody goes low on oxygen and are used whenever BA is used.

Yeah I generally use my 2nd Appliance out as the Primary BA crew - Crew Manager, BA Entry Officer, Two BA Firefighters. I will be adding the command script that allows a crew to change into BA while traveling to an incident so this may be the default loadout for it :)

------------

Just had a message, I now have permission to use the Riot Script that allows the tactical positioning of Riot Officers!

------------

BTP Mercedes Vito ARV (WIP)

Bb72JZ.jpg

BLKPEK.jpgMercedes-Benz Vito: VPI, NNICO