Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

So I just had a call for a rioting civilian except he was on a boat has anyone had that before?

Haha yeah, I thought it would be cool to have o Airlift injured people off the boat etc but I forgot they can turn into Crims, I removed the boat now :D

Ok :) any news on speeding up cars and can u maybe have it so it doesn't stop for like ten seconds?

I think he means that the pursuit doesn't end so quickly, as they do tend to get finished very easily.

Thanks Beasty,

I don't think you can really change them much and I doubt anyone will be able to get them to be proper "Pursuits" which is a shame.

Ok, beasty was right and also is there anyway I can make my game fit the screen because atm there are large black borders around it?

Change screen resolution in graphic settings, don't make it any larger than your laptop screen res or it'll crash and won't open, but there is a fix if that does happen.

:)

Scott, your mod is amazing and when we tell you we mean it. I know your not too keen on it yourself but you have made an amazing mod and we truly are thankful for making an amazing mod. All it can do is just get better

Fully agreed

Definitely best UK mod and when it gets its custom map a serious contender for best mod

Take it as a thank you for a wonderful mod! ;)

:)

Scott, your mod is amazing and when we tell you we mean it. I know your not too keen on it yourself but you have made an amazing mod and we truly are thankful for making an amazing mod. All it can do is just get better

Agree third

And me four, this mod in my opinion, is better than all UK mods ever made, I'm addicted I've played like fifty hours!

How do I download a banner??

Definitely best UK mod and when it gets its custom map a serious contender for best mod

Yea definitely

On the m4 where I live the rpu's have ramps to park on and then set up with anpr or speed radar, is that do~able on the new map

Thank you all :)

@Griffo - Right click the image and click Save Image As to download a banner - There may be parking areas for Police Police Patrols, yes!