Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Kent fire and rescue service officers BMW X5 with lights

Police X5's with lighting

http://youtu.be/3HcIs4gblko

Absolutely outstanding work! This mod is really coming together and the lighting is out of this world!

i really cant wait to see this mod come together . PS this is to the team. UR EPIC. keep it up

It's impossible for me to agree more with what you have just said - FACT.

Absolutely outstanding work! This mod is really coming together and the lighting is out of this world!

It's impossible for me to agree more with what you have just said - FACT.

Thanks but PottyScotty should have a lot of the credit, day by day this mod will keep getting better and better until it's one of the best uk mods if not one of the best mods ever made

Thanks but PottyScotty should have a lot of the credit, day by day this mod will keep getting better and better until it's one of the best uk mods if not one of the best mods ever made

I know, I was congratulating both of you! :-)

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. This is not because it has been stopped but because im currently doing 2 bigger vehicles for the mod so it will take a bit of time in combination with my own life as well. Just to wake this up a bit, is there anything specific people would like to see on the map?

just wondering am guessing there will be a fully working fire station but will it be on-call or full time? also will the script be added where you need someone to control the pump?

Yes the pump controller is already in the mod :) Also one Station is full time with 1/2 on-call pumps while another is retained only.

Edit:-

While im here I might as well list what appliances are at each station. Note that these won't be the names of the stations ;)

"Big Station"

"Small Station"

Fire station sounds good, if you are planning on having a main duel carridgeway or motorway what about having a police waiting point on the side where 1 or 2 traffic units would park up at when you click send to police station

Fire station sounds good, if you are planning on having a main duel carridgeway or motorway what about having a police waiting point on the side where 1 or 2 traffic units would park up at when you click send to police station

I was actually thinking about having the waiting points on the side like you said. At the moment im not sure if I can fit a DC or M in but there will be bigger roads around :)

I was actually thinking about having the waiting points on the side like you said. At the moment im not sure if I can fit a DC or M in but there will be bigger roads around :)

That sounds like a great idea, larger roads (dual carrigeways, one way roads .etc) sounds cool!